Hotfixes pubblicati su WoW: modifiche in arrivo per i set del raid AntorusWhatsApp
Una nuova importante lista di Hotfixes per World of Warcraft è stata pubblicata durante la notte da Blizzard.
In questo caso ci troviamo davanti ad una lunga ed importante serie di modifiche che vedono al centro delle attenzioni dei devs i set di Antorus ed i loro relativi poteri.
Per fare un esempio, il bonus dei 4 pezzi del set per il Warrior Fury aumenta ora i danni del Rampage del 25% per 8 secondi mentre prima li aumentava del 75%; ancora, il bonus dei 4 pezzi del set per il Mage Arcane ci permette di avere il 10% di possibilità (rispetto all’8% che aveva fino a prima di questo Hotfix) di incrementare la nostra “haste” del 15% per 6 secondi (invece che del 20% sempre per 6 secondi).
Cosa ne pensate community di questi bilanciamenti? Di seguito tutti i dettagli!
Dungeons and Raids
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Paragons of the Klaxxi and Siegecrafter Blackfuse are much better hosts and no longer lock their doors if you leave the raid early.
- Death Knight: Dreadwake Armor
- 4-piece bonus now deals 210% weapon damage per tick (was 420%).
- 2-piece bonus now deals 35% of direct damage (was 25%) from Death Coil over 4 seconds.
- Demon Hunter: Felreaper Vestments
- 4-piece bonus now increases haste by 15% (was 40%) for 8 seconds.
- Druid: Bermantle Battlegear
- 4-piece bonus now increases the damage of Moonfire and Sunfire by 20% (was 10%) for 6 seconds.
- Hunter: Serpentstalker Guise
- Beast Mastery
- 4-piece bonus now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 1.5 seconds (was 2.0 seconds).
- 2-piece bonus now increases the critical strike damage of your next Raptor Strike by 100% (was 50%) within the next 20 seconds.
- Beast Mastery
- Mage: Runebound Regalia
- 2-piece bonus now increases your damage by 2% (was 4%) for 8 seconds per Arcane Charge spent.
- 4-piece bonus now has a 10% chance (was 8%) to increase your haste by 15% (was 20%) for 6 seconds.
- 4-piece bonus now increases your critical strike damage by 10% (was 12%) while Combustion is active.
- 2-piece bonus now increases the damage of Flurry by 15% (was 25%) for each successive ice bolt.
- 4-piece bonus now increases the damage of your next Ice Lance by 20% (was 25%).
- Monk: Chi’Ji’s Battlegear
- 4-piece bonus now reads, “Every time you dodge an attack, the remaining cooldown of Breath of Fire is reduced by 1.0 sec.”
- The 4-piece bonus is now the 2-piece bonus, and still has a 10% chance to generate 1 Chi when you consume Blackout Kick!
- The 2-piece bonus is now the 4-piece bonus, and now it increases the damage of your next Blackout Kick by 175% (was 150%).
- Paladin: Light’s Vanguard Battleplate
- 2-piece bonus now increases the damage of Judgment by 40% (was 60%).
- Priest: Gilded Seraph’s Raiment
- 4-piece bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Mind Flay, Void Bolt, and Mind Blast by 0.5% (was 1%) per stack of Void Form.
- Rogue: Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel
- 2-piece bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 60% (was 15%) for 6 seconds.
- 4-piece bonus now has a chance to grant 2 Energy (was 4 Energy) when your Deadly Poison or Wound Poison critically strikes.
- 2-piece bonus now increases the damage of your next Run Through by 15% (was 5%), stacking up to four times.
- 4-piece bonus now has a 16% chance (was 12%) to grant you a random Roll the Bones effect, that is not already active, for 10 seconds.
- 4-piece bonus now has a 3% chance (was 5%) to grant Shadow Gestures when using Gloomblade, Backstab, and Shadowstrike.
- Shaman: Garb of Venerated Spirits
- 2-piece bonus now has a 30% chance (was 15%) to increase the damage of your next Rockbiter by 100%.
- 4-piece bonus now causes the target to take 15% (was 10%) increased Fire and Nature damage from your attacks for 4.50 seconds after using Rockbiter.
- Warlock: Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia
- 4-piece bonus now increases Corruption, Siphon Life, and Agony damage by 10% for 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- 2-piece bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Incinerate by 40% (was 20%).
- Warrior: Juggernaut Battlegear
- 2-piece bonus now increases your critical strike damage by 7% (was 10%) after using Colossus Smash.
- 4-piece bonus now increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 12% (was 15%), stacking up to three times.
- 2-piece bonus now causes the target to bleed for an additional 18% (was 30%) of the direct damage dealt by Rampage, over 4 seconds.
- 4-piece bonus now increases the damage of your Rampage by 25% (was 75%) for 8 seconds.
- WoW’s 13th Anniversary
- Anniversary boss bonus rolls now reward Artifact Power instead of gold if you do not receive an item.