Hotfixes, il Monk riceve alcuni piccoli aggiustamenti (sia PVE che PVP)
Una nuova lista di Hofixes è stata pubblicata per World of Warcraft; questa volta Blizzard si concentra maggiormente sul Monk che riceve alcuni piccoli aggiustamenti.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli:
- Completing Shado-Pan Monastery now counts toward the Timewalking quest “A Shrouded Path Through Time”, as intended.
- Fixed a bug that was causing bosses to drop loot in unintended ways.
- Casting Enveloping Mist while channeling Soothing Mist no longer consumes Thunder Focus Tea.
- (Arcane) The Regalia of Everburning Knowledge 4-piece bonus should no longer sometimes fail to reduce the cooldown of Evocation when Arcane Missiles is cast after Arcane Blast.
- (Brewmaster) Gai Plin’s Soothing Sash should no longer generate threat when it heals.
- (Protection) Mannoroth’s Bloodletting Manacles should no longer generate threat when it heals.
Player versus Player
- Hot Trub’s damage is now capped at 20% of the Monk’s maximum health, will no longer critically strike, and is no longer being increased by the caster’s damage multipliers.