Hotfixes, diverse modifiche alle classi annunciate (+6% ai danni del Fire)WhatsApp
Attraverso un nuovo post sul sito ufficiale, Blizzard ha da poco rilasciato una nuova lista di Hotfixes all’interno della quale troviamo diverse modifiche alle classi sia per quanto riguarda il PvE che il PvP.
Tra queste, importante è sicuramente il buff a tutte le abilità del Mago Fire (+6%); stessa sorte è toccata al Rogue Outlaw che vede aumentate del 4% le abilità Ambush, Ghostly Strike, Killing Spree, Death from Above, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot, Between the Eyes, Run Through e Cannonball Barrage.
Anche lo Shaman Enhancement e l’Hunter Marksmanship subiscono una modifica similare e vedono diverse loro abilità il cui potere è stato incrementato sempre del 4%…di seguito tutti i dettagli:
- Rewards from the enemies summoned by Nether Portal Disruptors have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Legionfall War Supplies and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Netherchunks or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
- Developers’ notes: We want to make sure that Nether Portal Disruptors and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it’s available, rather than something to wait around for.
- Witchmatron Magora now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.
- [With maintenance in each region] Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
- [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Marked Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, Aimed Shot, Volley, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Piercing Shot, Windburst, Murder of Crows, Sidewinders, Barrage.
- Aegis of Wrath now reduces the remaining absorb of Power Word: Shield by 3% every second.
- Seismic Lightning is now correctly affected by Elemental Fury.
- [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Boulderfist, Crash Lightning, Flametongue, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Windfury, Windsong.
- [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Ambush, Ghostly Strike, Killing Spree, Death from Above, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot, Between the Eyes, Run Through, Cannonball Barrage.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Fatal Echoes (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Reap Souls. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Sweet Souls (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Reap Souls. It is now doubled, as intended.
Court of Stars
- Patrol Captain Gerdo
- Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo’s Streetsweeper ability.
- Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
Legion Companion App
- Added support for new Follower Missions.
- Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
- Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.
Player versus Player
[All PvP hotfixes are in-testing and intended to go live as soon as possible.]
- PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.
- Aspect of the Turtle now negates the stun of Call Fel Lord.
- Beast Mastery
- Separation Anxiety increases the damage of your pet by 15% (was 50%).
- The arrow markers located in Impsorrow Approach no longer vanish when players enter the area for the quest “A Flare in the Dark”.