Risolti diversi bug con la nuova lista di Hotfixes pubblicata nella notte da Blizz
Una nuova lista di Hotfixes è stata pubblicata poche ore fa da Blizzard su World of Warcraft.
Questa volta non vi sono particolari modifiche operate per le classi ed in questo aggiornamento assistiamo ad una serie di piccoli interventi atti a risolvere dei bug che stavano caratterizzando in modo non positivo l’esperienza di gioco di molti “abitanti di Azeroth”.
Di seguito andiamo a vedere il dettaglio di questo nuovo aggiornamento.
August 21, 2018
- Players who previously chose Pa’ku can now complete Raptari Rider after switching their loa to Gonk.
- Fixed an issue with Excoriate (Demonology) where gaining multiple stacks of Demonic Core at once provided no additional benefit.
- Waycrest Manor
- Fixed a bug where Raal the Gluttonous would not cast Tenderize in certain situations.
- Matron Alma’s Dread Mark should no longer target pets.
- Resolved an issue that could sometimes cause players to not receive full rewards for winning an Island Expedition.
- Incessantly Ticking Clock procs now scale properly with item level.
- Razzdunk’s Big Red Button meteor damage increased by 248%.
- Winning a PvP Pet Battle will now properly reward Polished Pet Charms.
- Fixed an issue where players who were eligible to unlock an Allied Race were unable to start associated quests.
- Fixed an issue preventing multiple players at a time from completing “What Remains of Marshal M. Valentine”.
- Fixed a bug which made “A Chilling Encounter” show up incorrectly.
- Spineleaf will no longer disappear when defeated for “What Do You Mean, Mind Controlling Plants?”.
- The Abyssal Beacon should no longer disappear from the player’s inventory after death during “Light in the Darkness”.
- “Walking in a Spiderweb” should no longer despawn some enemies before they can be looted.