Hotfixes: altre modifiche in arrivo su WoWWhatsApp
Da poche ore è stata pubblicata una nuova lista di Hotfixes che interessano World of Warcraft. Tra le modifiche, protagoniste diverse classi come Druido, Cacciatore, Paladino e Demon Hunter che subiscono dei cambiamenti sia sul fronte PvE che su quello PvP.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli:
- The Stranglethorn Streak Brawl is unavailable.
- The message sent when a Sentinax boss appears should now play a loud warning sound.
- The Sentinax should now send a message when it has finished recharging and is ready to respond to beacons again.
- Rare elite enemies now drop significantly more Nethershards.
- Creatures summoned below the Sentinax now drop significantly more Nethershards.
- A number of unintended sources of Nethershards no longer drop Nethershards.
- Demon Hunter
- Fiery Brand should now be applied to the correct target when cast using an @focus macro.
- Glyph of Twilight Bloom and Autumnal Bloom should again modify your Lifebloom spell.
- Stellar Empowerment no longer buffs the initial damage of Moonfire and Sunfire.
- Wax and Wane now increases the damage of your next Moonfire by 25% per stack (was 15%).
- Echo of Ohn’ara’s proc chance increased to 20% (was 10%).
- Talon Bonds can proc Mastery: Hunting Companion.
- Blessed Stalwart now increases Shield of the Righteous’s effects by 8% (was 25%).
- Fixed a bug that caused Cosmic Ripple to incorrectly cost mana.
Dungeons and Raids
- Corrected an issue that was preventing the Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge achievements for Gul’dan from being properly awarded.
- Artifact Power rewards will now correctly scale for Mythic Keystone levels 11 through 14.
Player Versus Player
- Dampening now starts at a 20% healing reduction in 2v2 matches.
- Combatant’s gear now starts at item level 840 and goes up to item level 860 (before Warforging), based on your character’s average item level.
- Overrun’s range has returned to a minimum of 8 yards and maximum of 25 yards.
- Trueshot aura will continue to countdown correctly when the Hunter is under the effect of Cyclone.
- Flash of Light now heals for 35% more in PvP situations.
- Holy Light now heals for 50% more in PvP situations.
- Light’s Grace now increases the healing of Holy Light by 50% (was 100%).
- Holy Ward will now cause the target to be immune to Scatter Shot.
- Ethereal Form can now be cast in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
- Restoration PvP Template Mastery has been increased by 10%.
- Eyir has returned from a critically important meeting with Odyn and is once again available in her vault for the worthy.