Nuovo Hotfix online: cambiamenti a diverse classi (sia PvE che PvP) e nerf per Gul’Dan!WhatsApp
Una nuovissima lista di Hotfixes è stata pubblicata poche ore fa da Blizzard sul sito ufficiale.
Tra i cambiamenti annunciati vediamo protagonisti quelli che vanno a colpire il Demon Hunter e lo Sciamano (il costo di Purge Mana è stato ridotto del 20%).
Interessanti anche le modifiche al raid Nighthold (in cui arrivano i nerf a Elisande e Gul’Dan) ed a quelle relative al PvP (che sono moltissime ed alcune anche particolarmente pesanti).
Di seguito tutti i dettagli:
- Demon Hunter
- Bladedancer’s Grace now correctly improves the critical strike damage of Death Sweep.
- Fixed an issue where Guardian Spirit sometimes fails to trigger on fatal damage.
- Purge mana cost reduced by 20%.
Dungeons and Raids
- All raid adjustments will take effect with restarts in each region.
- Grand Magistrix Elisande
- Slow Time Zones now last 70 seconds on all difficulties (was 60 seconds).
- Fast Time Zones now last 35 seconds on all difficulties (was 30 seconds).
- Damage from Arcanetic Ring reduced to 3 Million on Mythic difficulty (was 3.6 Million).
- Elisande health decreased 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Gul’dan’s health has been reduced by 5% on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
- Fel Lord Kuraz’mal and D’zorykx the Trapper’s health has been reduced by 10% on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
- Inquisitor Vethriz’s health has been reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Azagrim, Beltheris, and Dalvengyr’s health has been reduced by 10% on Heroic difficulty.
- Chaos Seed missile travel speed decreased slightly on Mythic difficulty.
- Parasitic Wound damage decreased by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- The Children’s Week quest “Auchindoun and the Ring of Observance” can now be completed.
- Orphan Whistles can now be used in battlegrounds.
- Killing bosses in Cathedral of Eternal Night will now activate the Burden of Power set bonus from Return to Karazhan.
Player versus Player
- “Something Different” now requires 1 Brawl victory to complete (was 3 Brawl completions)
- “Something Different” now rewards a Soldier’s Legacy token (was a Glory of the Melee).
- Windburst no longer displays ground effects during Arena matches in Blade’s Edge Arena.
- All PvP class changes below will take effect with maintenance in each Region.
- PvP template Mana regeneration reduced by 10%.
- Overgrowth mana cost increased by 33%.
- Deep Rooted now refreshes Rejuvenation, Regrowth, and Wild Growth on targets below 20% health in PvP situations.
- All specs
- Temporal Shield can no longer be cancelled before its duration expires.
- All specs
- PvP Template Versatility increased by 30%.
- Flash Heal healing increased by 60% in PvP situations.
- PvP template Stamina reduced by 15%.
- Soul Skin increases Soul Link’s split to 30% in PvP situations (was 40%).
- Duel’s duration reduced to 6 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Duel’s cooldown increased to 60 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Disarm’s duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Disarm’s cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).