Hotfix di oggi : Varyx non ha più i raggi! Fix vari a boss e classi!WhatsApp
Chiunque è alla ricerca dei rari a Tanaan Jungle conosce Varyx, l’Arakkoa banishato da una serie di raggi che dovevano essere “spenti” dai giocatori. Questo raro però non solo richiedeva quindi un gruppo ma spesso si buggava rendendo impossibile la sua sconfitta. L’Hotfix di oggi rimuove il prequisito dei raggi per cui, come un raro qualsiasi, quando lo troverete vivo potrete attaccarlo e sconfiggerlo! Felici? Vi lasciamo agli altri hotfix del Creatures and NPCs
- Savage Whale Shark should now drop 2 Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments once a day for players on the eligible quest.
- Varyx the Damned no longer requires the beams to be blocked to start the encounter.
- Silas’ Secret Stash: Fixed an issue where Silas’ Secret Stash could not be interacted with.
Raids and Dungeons
- [Requires a realm restart] Sargerei Adjutant’s Consuming Pain ability now deals 30% less damage.
- [Requires a realm restart] Construct Peacekeeper’s Protocol: Crowd Control ability now deals 30% less damage.
- [Requires a realm restart] Sargerei Soul Cleaver’s Devouring Spirit now scales with raid size.
- Archimonde’s Doomfire now deals 40% less damage on Mythic difficulty.
- Hand of Purity now reduces the damage of Doomfire by 40% (down from 80%). Damage reduction against other abilities remain unchanged.
- Shadowfel Burst should no longer sometimes cause the player to be ineligible for Shadowfel Burst.
- Fixed an issue where players that were in the Twisting Nether when Archimonde is defeated would not see the cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where players that leave the Twisting Nether could be unable to target players that didn’t enter into the Twisting Nether with them.
- Completing a Timewalking bonus event quest (A Frozen Path through Time and A Burning Path through Time) will now award a normal Iron Fleet Treasure Chest in addition to a Seal of Inevitable Fate.
- Insignias of Dominance should now only trigger its effect while the character is in combat.
- Champion’s Honor should no longer allow players to use it if it’ll put them over the Honor or weekly Conquest cap.
- Cursed Feather of Ikzan is no longer Unique.
- Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments should now be slightly easier to obtain.
- Fixed an issue with Blood of the North that could cause Death Runes to incorrectly revert back into Blood Runes.
- Seal of Righteousness should no longer sometimes deal more damage than intended.
- [Hotfix in testing] Denounce now causes 20% less damage.