Hotfix di oggi: iLvL ed altro in arrivo su Azeroth!WhatsApp
Nuovo Hotfix pubblicato dal team Blizzard. Oltre all’aumento di 5 punti iLvL per il raid Fonderia dei Roccianera ecco cosa ha riservato per noi l’Hotfix di oggi:
- To ensure that defeating new bosses feels appropriately rewarding, we are increasing the item levels of Blackrock Foundry raid drops by 5 item levels across all difficulties. Additionally, Stage-4 Draenor crafted and Tier-4 Apexis vendor gear have also been increased by 5 item levels to keep their power unchanged relative to Blackrock Foundry raid itemization. The above changes are retroactive. For more information on the reasoning for this change, please visit the forum thread titled: Blackrock Foundry Item Level Change.
- In response to player feedback, we’ve reverted a hotfix from March 11 where players dealt 10% less damage against other players while in PvP combat.
- Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- [Requires a realm restart] Reverted a hotfix from March 11 that fixed a situation where Blood Tap (Talent) and Death Strike would interact incorrectly and allowed Death Runes to become permanent.
- Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Frostbolt’s effect could be incorrectly consumed if the Mage was casting Frostbolt when it triggers.
- The Day Deathwing Came: What Really Happened: Upon reaching the end of the canyon, Martek should now correctly remember that his motorcycle could fly, and allow players to complete the quest.
Environment and World Events
- Frostfire Ridge
- Removed an inaccessible treasure marker on the mini-map for characters that have learned Frostfire Treasure Map.
Raids and Dungeons
- Blackrock Foundry
- The Blast Furnace
- Blackhand should no longer be speaking to players during the encounter if he has already been defeated.
- The Blast Furnace
- Naxxramas: Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck if Gothik the Harvester was defeated too quickly.