Hotfix del 3 Marzo: piccole modifiche ed alcune risoluzioni in arrivoWhatsApp
Altro Hotfix annunciato durante la giornata di ieri! In arrivo su Azeroth le seguenti modifiche e risoluzioni:
- All of Darkmoon Island is now a Sanctuary zone. Note that some areas may still be incorrectly displaying as Contested areas on PvP realms. This display issue will be fixed in a future patch.
- Players are now unable to start other Darkmoon Faire games if they’re already on a racing quest.
Cosmetic Transformations and Toy Effects
- Druid Incarnation, Shaman Ascendance and Ghost Wolf transformations should now correctly have priority over cosmetic transformation effects.
- Glyph of the Treant’s Treant Form now has the same transformation priority as other Druid combat forms.
- Fixed an issue with the following cosmetic transformations that had an incorrect priority:
- Celestial Defender’s Medallion
- Gamon’s Braid
- Manastorm’s Duplicator
- Mr. Smite’s Brass Compass
- Fixed an issue that could cause periodic effects that are not affected by Haste and had its duration extended to expire early.
- Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Arcane Power’s cooldown now resets at the end of a raid encounter.
- Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Fixed a bug with Execution Sentence and Stay of Execution that could cause them to deal their damage or healing ticks in the wrong order.
- Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Vampiric Embrace should no longer incorrectly factor in damage caused by Searing Insanity.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Buildings
- Barn: Players trapping a creature should now drop out of combat as soon as the trap is triggered.
- Mine, Level 2 (Horde): Fixed a mining node that can spawn in the air.
- Stables: Players riding a Mount-In-Training are now dismounted when attacked by another player.
- [Hellfire Peninsula] Mission: The Abyssal Shelf (Horde version): Wing Commander Brack should now correctly send players off on a bombing run.
- [Mists of Pandaria] What’s in the Box?: Defeating the Concentrated Sha too quickly should no longer cause them to stop spawning.
Raids and Dungeons
- Blackrock Foundry
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to take more fall damage than intended during the transition to stage two.
- To make diminishing returns for crowd control effects more consistent and predictable, diminishing returns now have a reset window of 18 seconds. For a detailed explanation of this change, please visit the forum thread titled: Recent CC Diminishing Returns Changes.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Flask of Conquest’s effects should now correctly persist through death and be usable while in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to stand up while eating or drinking during the preparation phase before the start of an Arena or Rated Battleground match.
- Toy Box
- Fixed an issue where using S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera while under the effects of Photo B.O.M.B. would incorrectly provide access to S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII filters.
- Loot-A-Rang and Findle’s Loot-A-Rang can now be used without dropping out of non-flight based shapeshift forms.
- Snake Firework now has a 15-second cooldown.
- Stone of Fire is now bind on equip and no longer requires Alchemy to equip.
- Fixed an internal bag error that could occur while attempting to loot rare lunker fish.