Hotfix del 24 Agosto: ecco le modifiche in arrivo su WoW!
Un piccolo Hotfix è stato pubblicato da Blizzard per World of Warcraft. In questa news andiamo a vedere, nel dettaglio, tutte le modifiche in arrivo su Azeroth.
- Demon Speed now properly works in Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- Haste now properly reduces the cooldown of Throw Glaive.
- Consuming a Soul Fragment should no longer cancel Glide.
- Demon Hunters can now learn and use Leather-Agility goggles from Engineering.
- Starfall no longer stops dealing damage when striking a target that is immune to AOE.
- Stampede should ignore targets that are immune to AOE.
- Arcane Orb can no longer be used while silenced.
- The Dense Ice version of Ice Barrier can now be properly refreshed, even when the shield is undamaged.
- Driven to Madness now only works outside Voidform and will not activate on periodic effects.
- Body and Mind should not be castable while the Priest is silenced.
- The Arms Warrior talent Trauma should consistently apply via Whirlwind, even from maximum range.
- Hamstring no longer activates Opportunity Strikes.
- The new graveyard outside of Caverns of Time should now function properly while the Tanaris invasion is active.
- Stage 4 bosses should be doing a bit less melee damage per hit.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some lower-level event reward armor from gaining item level upgrades when Warforged.