Cambiamenti in arrivo per alcune classi: online da Mercoledì!WhatsApp
Blizzard ha recentemente pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento all’interno del quale ha fatto sapere che da Mercoledì saranno attivi diversi nuove modifiche su alcune classi di World of Warcraft.
Di seguito i dettagli:
We’ve made a few additional adjustments that will go live on Tuesday with Patch 7.2—
• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).
• Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Rake, Shred, Swipe, Thrash, Brutal Slash, Moonfire, Ferocious BIte, Ashamane’s Frenzy, and Rip.
• Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick.
• Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Tormented Souls at the beginning of a raid encounter.
We’ve also got a number of additional PvP adjustments coming with this patch:
• The duration of Nemesis is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP.
• The damage of Chaos Strike and Annihilation is reduced by 15% in PvP.
• Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.
• Enemy players can now see the radius of Starfall while active.
• Moonfire, Sunfire, and Starfall now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
• Solar Wrath now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
• Shooting Stars grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
• Dying Stars restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
• Intellect increased by 15%.
• Bloodletter’s Frailty increases the damage you deal to the target by 15% in PvP.
• Wild Growth cast by Overgrowth now only applies to the initial target.
• Diamond Ice no longer prevents the use of Ice Block and Divine Shield.
• Intellect reduced by 5%.
• Concentrated Coolness now increases the damage of Frozen Orb by 225% (was 250%).
• Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.
• Windwalkers’ Fortifying Elixir renamed and is now Fortifying Brew.
• Mana cost of the Ancient Mistweaver Arts version of Soothing Mist reduced by 25%.
• Mana Regeneration increased by 5%.
• Lawbringer no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.
• Intellect increased by 5%
• Edge of Insanity now provides a 20% damage increase while you’re at 100 Insanity and not in Voidform.
• Edge of Insanity now activates above 65 Insanity when talented into Legacy of the Void.
• Psyfiend can no longer be targetted using target macros.
• Mass Spell Reflection now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.
• PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.
• The damage of Doom is reduced by 15% in PvP.
• Fel Fissure’s duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).
You’ll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.
We’re also making a change to how your damage and health increase as you spend points in your Artifact: The damage bonus per point noted above will stop at the 52nd point acquired, and the health bonus will decrease starting with the 53rd point acquired.