Bilanciamenti in arrivo per il PVP (ma anche nuovi hotfix)WhatsApp
Gli sviluppatori di Blizzard hanno presentato una nuova lista di note della patch ed anche dei nuovi aggiornamenti che riguardano alcune classi PVP di Azeroth.
Nel dettaglio, finiscono nella rete del class tuning il Mago, il Druido ed il Paladino, ma anche i pet delle classi Death Knight, Hunter e Warlock, che da questo momento in avanti riceveranno il 20% in meno dei danni da tutti i personaggi.
Per quanto riguarda le modifiche alle classi, vediamo in particolare gli interventi al Mago (lieve nerf per Triune Ward e per l’Infernal Cascade) e quelli al Paladino, con l’Holy che ora ha un cooldown di 30 secondi (invece di 25) sul Divine Favor, e con il World of Glory del protection che cura il 20% in meno nelle situazioni PVP.
Insieme a queste note, abbiamo poi anche visto dei nuovi hotfix, che troverete tutti di seguito.
WoW PVP e Hotfix – Note ufficiali
We’re working on a new set of PvP tuning changes that will be applied to the game with weekly maintenance in each region (January 26 in this region). Here’s what we’re currently testing:
Player vs. Player
- Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight, Hunter, and Warlock pets.
- In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have either a tank or healer.
As always, we’ll post updates if we make changes to the changes, and the final adjustments will appear in our hotfixes update soon after they go live.
- Fixed an issue where Fallen Acolyte Ersine would not grant credit for the achievement Adventurer of Bastion.
- Explosive Shot (Talent) will now only show up as a debuff on the enemy’s nameplate for the Hunter who casts it.
- Will to Survive (Human Racial) and Gladiator’s Medallion trinket will no longer prevent Mages from pressing Alter Time again to return to their previous location.
- Using Spiritwalker’s Grace while already channeling Fae Transfusion (Night Fae Ability) will no longer interrupt Fae Transfusion’s channel.
- Spiritwalker’s Grace now allows you to use Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability) while moving.
- The point of interest indicator for “Beast Control” should now be easier to see on the map.
- Prince Renathal’s Decree is now removed from your inventory after turning in “Fangs and Minds.”
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where some Horde characters could not see the refugees from the Undercity in Orgrimmar and some Alliance characters could not see the refugees from Teldrassil in Stormwind.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Bottled Anima no longer targets player pets and guardians.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Tirnenn Villager’s Overgrowth can no longer gain the Bolstered effect on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Illusionary Vulpin is no longer immune to Death Grip and disorient abilities.
- Illusionary Vulpin will now recast Freeze Tag Fixation if Freeze Tag Fixation is cancelled.
- Grim Batol
- Resolved an issue in which Hooked Net could sometimes fail to correctly summon the Hooked Net enemy, permanently rooting players.
- Grim Batol
Items and Rewards
- Upgrading a PvP item by spending Honor will now remove the ability to refund that item.
- Fixed an issue where the Bastion treasure at the Grace of the Remembered could experience issues for players who left quickly after interacting with the Drink Tray.
- The mana return of the Show of Faith and Corrupted Egg Shell trinkets has been reduced to be in line with items of comparable item level.
- Ripe Purians can no longer be traded or sold on the Auction House.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where some spells were not showing a portion of their visuals if Projected Textures was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Anima Powers
- Neural Pet Enhancer will no longer sometimes incorrectly be retained on your pet while not using Eyes of the Beast.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Unceasing Chain Link to cease functioning after ascending a floor.
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione, come sempre, è aperta!