Ancora modifiche per World of Warcraft, colpiti i dungeon e l’Hunter Marksman!WhatsApp
Un’altra nuova serie di modifiche è stata presentata questa notte alla community di World of Warcraft dal team di sviluppo di Blizzard.
Tra le modifiche, molto importante e “consistente” è la sezione degli hotfixes dedicata ai “Dungeon e Raid” dove si possono vedere dei bilanciamenti previsto per Kings Rest, Tol Dagor, The Underrot o Uldir, solo per fare alcuni esempi, mentre altre modifiche sono anche in arrivo per l’Hunter Marksmanship.
Nello specifico, gli sviluppatori Blizzard hanno voluto far si che il Double Tap non venga più consumato immediatamente, senza generare alcun beneficio, se attivato durante il channeling del Rapid Fire.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli sugli interventi.
Le note ufficiali
- Double Tap will no longer be immediately consumed for no benefit if it is activated while channeling Rapid Fire.
Dungeons and Raids
- Grievous should no longer stack to 2 on the first periodic.
- Increasing damage of Bursting to 7% per tick (was 5%).
- Removed Infested from several stationary enemies in the instance.
- Kings’ Rest
- Adjusted spawns of Teeming in the instance immediately before and after the Golden Serpent.
- Animated Guardian’s Released Inhibitors only increases Melee haste.
- Lowered duration of King A’akul’s Hidden Blade to 4 seconds (was 8 seconds.
- Lowered Embalming Fluid DoT duration to 6 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Lowered Golden Serpent’s Animated Gold health by 75%.
- Lowered Guard Captain Atu’s Axe Barrage to 6 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Queen Patlaa’s Dark Shot changed. It now takes 1.5 seconds to land.
- Reduced Spectral Berserker Severing Blade damage by 25%.
- Seneschal M’bara is now level 120 and is susceptible to crowd control.
- Spectral Berserker is now level 120 and is susceptible to crowd control.
- Adjusted spawns of Teeming in the instance.
- Reduced Venture Co. Mastermind Leech Globule healing by 50%
- Increased Feckless Assistant Transfiguration Serum recast to 20 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Reduced Weapon Testers Echo Blade damage by 50%.
- Reduced damage of Venture Co. Earthshaper’s Rock Lance by 25%.
- Reduced Recast of Earthshaper’s Earth Shield to 20 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Wanton Sapper casts Final Blast at 10% health (was at 20%).
- Increased recast of Healing Wave cast by Charged Dust Devil to 16 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Reduced duration of Sandswept Marksman Neurotoxin to 4 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Faithless Tender’s Greater Heal is now single target.
- Reduced melee damage of Faithless Conscript by 70%.
- Increased respawn of Faithless Conscripts to 50 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Shrine of the Storm
- Lowered damage of Temple Attendant’s Wash Away by 25%.
- Wash Away no longer hits pets and guardians.
- Runecarver Sorn’s Carve Flesh initial damage reduced by 75%, but is now increased by 70% per tick.
- Increased recast on Drowned Depthbringer’s Rip Mind to 16 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Removed Infested from the Living Current before Aqu’sirr.
- Siege of Boralus
- Reduced damage of Blacktar Bomber’s Burning Tar initial damage by 50% and Fire Bomb by 25%.
- Adjusted spawns of Teeming and Infested in the instance.
- Increased cast time of Ashvane Commander’s Bolstering Shout to 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Reduced Hadal Darkfathom’s Break Water unavoidable damage by 25%.
- Reduced range on Bilge Rat Demolisher Terrifying Roar to 10 yards (was 30 yards), and added a precast visual.
- Tol Dagor
- The Sand Queen’s Buzzing Drone no longer melees, but casts Itchy Bite much more frequently.
- Ashvane Marine’s Suppression Fire initial damage removed, but periodic damage immediately deals damage.
- Overseer Korgus Incendariy Rounds no longer stacks.
- Heavy Cannon’s Cannon Blast damage should now scale with the Keystone Level of the dungeon.
- The Underrot
- Increased recast on Devout Blood Priest abilities.
- Reduced Fanatical Headhunter Barbed Spear duration to 4 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Reduced duration of Warcry to 8 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Elder Leaxa will now only spawn one Blood Mirror clone.
- Waycrest Manor
- Deathtouched Slaver is now susceptible to Stun.
- Maddened Survivalist Freezing Trap is now Magic.
- Fixed a bug with the way Fetid Devourer uses his walk. No time to talk.
- Resolved an issue in Jorundall that could cause the Southsea Pirate invasion to spawn a pirate ship in Fatigue waters.
- Players are now able to purchase Elixir of Tongues from Lizzi Liverzapper. Using and applying the potion will allow players to be able to understand the opposite faction.
- Captain’s Signet of Command is now item level 395 (was 380) to match its Horde counterpart.
- Scouting Maps should again show up on the Honorbound and 7th Legion vendors and display the Pathfinder requirement to buy it if you do not have that achievement yet.
- Fixed an issue where Cloak of the Restless Tribes was not scaling properly after exiting a Timewalking dungeon.
Player versus Player
- Wind Waker will put a spell visual on the Monk when an ally triggers it.
- Ultimate Retribution will now cancel when Divine Shield or Blessing of Protection is applied.
- It is now raining additional mana for the Nazmir Assault World Quests “It’s Raining Mana” and “Untapped Potential”.