Ancora modifiche (NERF) per Sanctum of Domination!WhatsApp
Nel corso della notte sono stati rilasciati dei nuovi hotfix su World of Warcraft, e questi interventi riguardano in parte anche la modalità più difficile del nuovo raid di Sanctum of Domination, da poche ore “occupato” e presidiato dalle prime gilde del mondo impegnate sui boss iniziali del livello mitico (con uno specifico update che pubblicheremo nel pomeriggio faremo il punto della situazione lato Progress).
Come sempre accade nel corso dei primi giorni successivi al rilascio di una nuova ed importante patch, anche in questo caso vediamo come i devs non si siano assolutamente risparmiati in quanto a modifiche e cambiamenti, ed infatti sia le classi che alcuni contenuti dell’end game finiscono nel loro mirino .
L’Hunter, il Monk, il Paladin ed il Priest vedono fixati dei malfunzionamenti ad alcune loro abilità/talenti, mentre per Sanctum of Domination abbiamo assistito a dei veri e propri nerf, che serviranno per rendere più semplici (o meno difficili, dipende dai punti di vista) alcuni encounter del raid.
Ovviamente presenti i nerf già annunciati per Sylvanas HC, mentre per quanto riguarda la modalità mitica si segnalano almeno due interventi: il primo riguarda il combattimento contro l’Eye of the Jailer, durante il quale utilizzare degli Scudi Divini non ci priverà più dei debuff di Scorn o Ire; il secondo è invece destinato al Soulrender Dormazain, encounter nel quale è stato deciso di ridurre del 17% i danni inflitti da Tirannia, ed anche di nerfare del 10% i danni inflitti da Echoing Screams.
Ecco tutti i dettagli:
- Damage will now remove Sulfuric Emission’s (Emeni) fear effect.
Creatures and NPCs
- Reduced the health of Mor’geth and his Soul Cages by 38%. Additionally, Soul Cages can no longer be Death Gripped.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Eye of the Jailer
- On Mythic difficulty, using immunities such as Divine Shield could put players in a bad state where they had cleared their Scorn or Ire debuff but may not be able to control what debuff would be reapplied once the immunity wore off. Now using immunities will temporarily immune the damage but will not clear Scorn or Ire debuffs.
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Unleashed Tyranny damage reduced by 17% on Mythic difficulty.
- Echoing Screams now ticks every 2 seconds (was 5 seconds) on all difficulties, with damage proportionally reduced on Normal, Heroic, and Raid Finder difficulties to keep total damage over time unchanged.
- Echoing Screams damage reduced by an additional 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ notes: The bursts of damage from Unleashed Tyranny on Mythic difficulty could combine with Echoing Screams ticks to cause unreasonable damage spikes relative to the healing burden of the fight otherwise. These changes are aimed to smooth out those spikes.
- Painsmith Raznal
- Blackened Armor duration has been reduced.
- Shadowsteel Ember damage reduced by 25% on Normal difficulty.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for Shadowsteel Embers to reach their impact location on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Extended the encounter’s enrage timer on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue causing Flameclasp Trap to sometimes prioritize tanks over other targets.
- Dark Evocation will now only be cast once when his energy reaches 40% and will not refresh until the boss regains 100% energy.
- Reduced the size of the exit portal visual in the Phylactery.
- Shadow Fissures now appear closer to players.
- Reduced the number of Frostbound Devoted corpses that are available to revive.
- Vengeful Destruction now properly functions as a wipe mechanic.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Glacial Winds now displays the proper health threshold of 20% to begin casting the ability.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Vengeful Destruction now displays the correct amount of health the Remnant needs to lose in order to interrupt the cast.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- The total damage players must deliver to Sylvanas Windrunner has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Sylvanas Windrunner now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Developers’ notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
- Veil of Darkness radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter.
- Banshee Wail and Banshee Scream radius reduced.
- Developers’ notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.
- Defeated players will now be correctly moved to the first platform at the start of Stage 3.
- Dispelling Banshee’s Bane with single-charge dispels now removes all stacks.
- Mawforged Souljudge’s Lashing Strike initial cooldown increased.
- Sylvanas Windrunner is now immune to Curse of Tongues.
- Combat resurrection cooldown timers now take the duration of the mid-fight cinematic into account.
- Developers’ notes: We don’t want players to feel like there’s a penalty to your battle rez if you skip the cinematic.
- Eye of the Jailer
- Tormented Affix
- Oro Coldheart’s Biting Cold damage reduced by 25%.
- Incinerator Arkolath’s Melt Soul now increases Fire damage taken by 50% (was 100%).
- Fixed an issue where Tormented anima powers could proc from non-damaging spells.
- Tormented Affix
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Mind Link to become stuck on players.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Defeating So’Leah when the party is set to raid will now grant credit towards “Tazavesh: Raiders of the Lost Artifact.”
- Zo’phex the Sentinel
- Fixed an issue where Armed Security would sometimes not disappear when the encounter is reset.
- Relocators will now move to fixed positions prior to each Shuri cast and remain there until told to move to another fixed location later.
Items and Rewards
- Shards of Domination bonuses now scale with the level of the associated Shards. More details can be found in this forum thread.
- Several Sanctum of Domination trinkets have had their power adjusted. All values mentioned here are for the item level 226 version of these items, but higher item level versions have also been updated proportionally.
- Titanic Ocular Gland now grants 117 of your highest secondary stat (was 112).
- Tome of Monstrous Constructions now grants your damaging abilities a very high chance to deal 507 additional Shadow damage to your studied foe (was 467).
- Shadowed Orb of Torment now grants 432 Mastery (was 268).
- Ebonsoul Vise can now critically strike, is improved by your Haste, and deals damage immediately on application. Its damage over time effect has been reduced to 781 (was 1,324).
- Salvaged Fusion Amplifier now causes your attacks to have a very high chance to deal 1,290 Arcane damage (was 1,189).
- The quest items that unlock the covenant flying mounts, Spring Wilderling, Foresworn Aquillon, and Mastercraft Gravewing should now drop for members of their appropriate covenants regardless of Renown level. These mounts will now work the same way as the Necrolord rare Lord of the Corpseflies egg drop works.
- The Vengeance mount now correctly appears in the Mythic Adventure Guide.
- The Sanctum Gloomcharger mount now has a chance to drop from The Nine on all difficulties.
- The Mailemental summoned by the Miniscule Mailemental in an Envelope trinket will be more reliable and have fewer long periods of contemplation.
- Shaded Stone Statue and Porous Stone Statue now share cooldowns with combat potions.
- Reaching Combatant now awards the correct Unchained Gladiator’s Greatcloak transmog for the plate set.
- Fixed an issue where Tower Inquisitor sometimes would not spawn for the quest “Rule 3: Trust is Earned.”
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where players who were disconnected from the game were removed from the party.
- Anima Powers
- Voidwraith Signet will no longer summon a Void Wraith upon killing a trivial or summoned enemy.
Cosa ne pensate di queste modifiche al bilanciamento?
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!
- #1 Sylvanas HC troppo forte per i devs: annunciati dei NERF!
- #2 Nerf in PVP in arrivo per Pyro/Fire Blast e Kill Command: ecco i dettagli!
- #3 Su Classic va in scena una guerra fra 40 Stregoni e 40 Guerrieri! E intanto su Karazhan uno Shammy cura da solo per tutto il raid