Altra lista di Hotfixes su WoW: nel mirino anche Blackwater Behemoth
Durante la notte gli sviluppatori di Blizzard hanno presentato alla community di World of Warcraft un’altra lista di hotfixes, che ha introdotto su Azeroth una lunghissima lista fi modifiche e piccole risoluzioni.
Per quanto riguarda gli interventi veri e propri, sono sicuramente da segnalare i due fix che riguardano l’encounter del Blackwater Behemoth per il raid “Palazzo Eterno”, cosi come anche per l’encounter HK-9 Aerial Oppression Unit della spedizione Meccagon.
Di seguito andiamo a riportare le note complete degli hotfixes, vi auguriamo una buona consultazione ed un buon divertimento.
July 10, 2019
- Budding Algan and Brinestone Algan are no longer unique pets, and can now be collected in multiples or caged like other pets.
Creatures and NPCs
- Seaspray Champions no longer chase players beyond their home turf.
- Vyz’olgo the Mind-Taker’s Mind Drain now clears if the target enters an instance.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Blackwater Behemoth
- Blackwater Behemoth no longer emerges from his cave until creatures leading up to him have been killed.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Fixed a bug during the HK-9 Aerial Oppression Unit encounter that caused only two Walkie Shockie X2s to spawn after an intermission instead of three.
- Blackwater Behemoth
- Heart of Azeroth
- Vision of Perfection (Essence) now correctly reduces the cooldown of Discipline Priests’ Mindbender.
- Fixed a bug that allowed weapons imbued with Enchant – Weapon: Naga Hide to proc from damaging abilities.
- Tidalcores again drop from Mythic dungeons.
- Ripple in Space (Essence) now displays its teleport visual marker to all players.
- Sticky Seaweed is now more abundant in Nazjatar.
- Fixed a bug where Abyssal, Charged, and A5C-3N-D3D Goggles crafted by Engineers had incorrect requirements to unlock some of their Azerite traits.
- Tortollan Tank Dweller, Thin Air Flounder, and Well Lurker should be easier to collect now.
Player versus Player
- Warsong Gulch
- Individual player Flag Capture and Flag Returns are now properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- Amethyst Spireshells and Mirecrawlers should be easier to knock off ceilings in Nazjatar.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to see a generic island instead of the dock area in “Worldvein Rumors”.
- Hand of Neptulon no longer kills players during “The Lords of Water”.
- The Soulbound quest items acquired during “Factory Refurbished” (Tempered Plating, Machined Gear Assembly, and Hardened Spring) have been removed. The non-Soulbound versions of these items now satisfy the quests involving these items.
- Players should now transition seamlessly out of the cutscene that plays when throwing the Javelin of Suramar during “The Tide Turns” or “Changing Tides.”
- Abducted Vaultbots now reward their rescuers with Junkyard Tinkering consumables once a day during “Abduction Reduction”.
- The number of Shirakess Grimoires required for the world quest “Overdue” has been reduced.
- Hefty Glimmershells obtained during “A Steamy Situation” no longer disappear prematurely if the player leaves the quest area.
- Hefty Glimmershells now disappear after 24 hours.
- Abyssal Commander Sivara has unleashed a new wave of snapdragons into the streets of Nar’anan, resulting in more targets during “Time to Krill”.
Chitterspine Crabs should no longer hide just outside of line of sight range during “Hungry Hungry Hydras”.