Nerf in arrivo per il tratto Revenant su TFT con la patch 11.18WhatsApp
Patch TFT – Il celebre sviluppatore di Riot Mortdog ha recentemente svelato un’anteprima di quelle che saranno le modifiche in arrivo su Teamfight Tacticts con la prossima patch 11.18.
Come noto, questo nuovo bilanciamento verrà introdotto nel corso della giornata di domani sui server live, e dalle prime informazioni rilasciate pare che andrà ad interessare svariati campioni.
Tra questi, riceveranno dei buff Gragas, Aphelios, Diana, Draven, Fiddlesticks, mentre per svariati altri come Nidalee, Nunu o anche per il tratto Revenant (di cui però non conosciamo ancora i dettagli degli interventi), dovremo aspettarci dei nerf atti a rendere questi campioni meno competitivi in partita.
Tutte le modifiche svelate qui di seguito sono da intendersi come “provvisorie”, ed anche se è altamente improbabile che vengano modificate prima del rilascio, è sempre bene invitare alla cautela trattandosi di note ancora non definitive.
Le note provvisorie della patch di TFT
- Damage increased from 175/250/400 to 175/250/475
- Pyke now always chooses a new combat target after his dash. This improves consistency at stunning units in the corner, especially when dashing short distances.
- Health lowered from 800 to 750
- Damage lowered from 500/750/1800 to 450/700/1750
- Reduced the cast time on Yasuo’s ability
- % AD increased from 350/375/425 to 350/375/450
- Bonus damage increased from 150/200/400 to 150/200/500
- Damage increased from 300/450/2000 to 300/450/3000
- AD increased from 90 to 95
- Spell % AD increased from 170/180/340 to 170/180/400
- Spell damage increased from 150/200/800 to 150/225/900
- Damage increased from 150/200/600 to 150/200/750
- Damage increased from 200/300/1200 to 200/300/1500
- Damage reduction increased from 60/70/90% to 60/70/95%
- Daisy stun duration lowered from 1.5/2/6 seconds to 0.5/0.5/6 seconds
- Daisy AD increased from 80 to 90
- Daisy health increased from 1500/2400/10000 to 1600/2600/10000
- Health lowered from 1000 to 950
- Spell % AD increased from 200/220/300 to 200/220/400
- Spell Attack speed lowered from 30/35/100% to 20/30/100%
- Damage increased from 230/290/750 to 230/290/850
- Mana cost reduction increased from 15/15/30 to 15/15/40
- AD increased from 75 to 80
- First Ascension % AD lowered from 80/90/1000 to 60/80/1000
- Damage lowered from 180/360/2000 to 150/400/2000
- Ability no longer deletes shields. Instead it deals double damage to shields.
- Damage lowered from 150/300/5000 to 125/250/5000
- Attack speed increased from 10/30/70/130% to 10/30/80/140%
- Max HP shield reduced from 60% to 40%
Radiant Frozen Heart
- Starting mana reduced from 60 to 45
Radiant Locket of the Iron Solari
- New Radiant Bonus: 200 bonus HP for all allies at the start of combat
- Shield reduced from 600/700/800 to 400/500/600
Radiant Rapid Firecannon
- Bonus attack speed reduced from 40% to 30%
Radiant Statikk Shiv
- MR shred increased from 50% to 70%
- Bramble Vest no longer blocks more critical strike damage than intended
- Teemo’s ability now specifies that its attack speed slow lasts three seconds
- Kennen’s and Riven’s stuns now properly cause Lucian to stop firing his ability
- Cannoneers holding Deathblade will no longer attempt to fire a blank Deathblade-related projectile in rare scenarios
Il post di Riot Mortdog
Last tweet of the day, time to talk about 11.18 goals. As we approach the end of the set, trying to stabilize and open up as many comps as possible before the finals. pic.twitter.com/5aQXC7SP8w
— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) August 31, 2021
Cosa ne pensate di queste anticipazioni?
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!