Starcraft, pubblicata la patch 1.18.2WhatsApp
Pochi giorni fa Blizzard ha fatto sapere mediante il froum ufficiale che Starcraft è stato aggiornato alla versione 1.18.2 con una nuova Patch.
Tra gli interventi, diversi sono stati i problemi risolti dal team di sviluppo per lo storico e rilanciato titolo classico di Blizzard.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli:
Greetings Cerebrates, Executors, and Commanders,
We updated StarCraft to version 1.18.2 today. Notes:
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Updated Protoss warp in effect to reduce the population of cool guys wearing sunglasses at night
- Bent light – or the lack thereof – to our will by recreating the stacking shadow effect
- Fixed control groups not saving while mouse buttons are down
- Improved command performance during extremely high APM – we are still optimizing so players with 300+ APM are recommended to turn off VSync and FPS cap so refresh rates can keep up with your actions
- Fixed building confirmation sounds not playing when selecting a building off screen
- Fixed sound cutting out at low FPS
- Crashes caused by 256 bit color compatibility mode can be resolved by disabling that property
- Issues in the pipe can be found here: