Aggiornamento del Bilanciamento di Starcraft 2WhatsApp
Blizzard ha da poco pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento al bilanciamento di Starcraft 2.
Nel forum ufficiale è stato spiegato che delle modifiche saranno applicate a Thor e Raven (tra i Terran), a Tempest, Void Ray e Zealot (tra i Protoss) e ad alcune unità Zerg.
Cosa ne pensate community?
Di seguito troverete tutti i dettagli.
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the proposed changes. We really appreciated all of the thoughtful discussion! After reading over the feedback, we are preparing to implement the balance changes that have been on the testing matchmaking queue.
- Thor armor was increased from 1 to 2.
- Thor morph times reduced from 2.5 to 1.79. Thor morph random delay durations reduced from 0.36 to 0.18.
- Auto-Turret damage reduced from 24 to 18.
- Auto-Turret duration increased from 7.14 to 10.
- Kinetic Overload damage increased from 30 (+14 massive) to 30 (+22 massive).
- Prismatic Alignment slows the Void Ray by 40% while active.
- Charge upgrade cost lowered from 200/200 to 100/100.
Roach & Infestor
- Undetected burrow move visual effects should be more visible.
Currently, we are planning for these changes to go live next week in the upcoming 3.14 patch. As always, we welcome your thoughts and feedback!