Patch notes – 31 marzoWhatsApp
Nella giornata di oggi, 31 marzo 2016, è stata lanciata una nuova patch per Overwatch. Non sono state apportate modifiche al gameplay ma solo alcuni bug fixing, qui di seguito la lista completa delle modifiche:
Quote from Vaneras
A new beta patch is now live. Read below to learn about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the Beta Feedback forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our NA Beta Bug Report forum.
Please note that some changes may not be documented or described in full detail.
- Several additional behind-the-scenes improvements have been made to the in-game matchmaker
- Keybindings should now save and carry over between sessions (for reals this time)
- Fixed a several crashes that could occur when viewing Highlights
- Reinhardt’s Charge should now pin enemy targets more reliably
- Zarya will no longer gain power if Projected Barrier is cast on an ally that is also shielded by Lúcio’s Sound Barrier
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to become invulnerable if Zarya casted Projected Barrier on them and then immediately switched heroes
Inoltre vi riporto le considerazioni sul CrossHair Customization per gli eroi di OW: