Overwatch, online una nuova patch!
Da poche ore è disponibile su Overwatch una nuova patch per tutte le piattaforme dove questo gioco è ospitato.
Tra le modifiche protagoniste, l’incremento della payload speed nella mappa Eichenwalde e diversi fix ad alcuni eroi ed ad una mappa di gioco.
Di seguito tutte le informazioni dettagliate:
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- Players should now see fewer Plays of the Game featuring Mercy’s Resurrection ability
- Increased payload speed on Eichenwalde
USER INTERFACE UPDATES
- A new Competitive Tier legend has been added to the Competitive Play info screen
- A new Match Complete splash screen has replaced the former Round Complete splash screen in competitive matches
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Triple Kill announcement from being played after a kill streak of 3 or more
- Fixed several issues causing some players obtain a skill rating that’s higher than their actual rating
- Note: A very small number of people were affected by these issues, but those who were affected will have their skill rating adjusted appropriately
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong arrow to be shown on Hanzo’s bow, or disappear entirely (the correct arrow would still be fired)
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s RIP-Tire from receiving credit for kills, achievements, and other stats
- Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on Hollywood