Overwatch, è tempo di NERF: ecco le note della patch!WhatsApp
Nerf – Ed infine ci siamo…lo scorso 13 Agosto sono infatti stati diffusi i dati ed i dettagli dell’ultima importante patch pubblicata su Overwatch.
Con questa nuova tornata di bilanciamenti assistiamo alla pesante “nerfata” degli scudi con personaggi come Brigitte, Orisa e Roadhog che vedono ritoccati alcuni dei loro valori e delle loro abilità…per Brigitte ad esempio, Blizzard ha scelto di abbassare i punti vita base da 200 a 150, e di andare a minare anche in parte gli effetti curativi dell’Inspire.
Anche Orisa vede ridotte le sue statistiche difensive, e tra gli altri personaggi colpiti vediamo Pharah, Roadhog, Sigma, Symmetra e Zenyatta (troverete poco sotto i dettagli con tutti i valori dei cambiamenti).
Ecco le note della patch dei nerf, che ricordiamo essere su tutti i server live di Overwatch da questa notte per Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 e Xbox One.
Le note della patch – Overwatch Nerf
- Base health lowered from 200 to 150
- Total healing decreased from 130 to 90 (Healing reduced from 21 to 15 health per second)
- Self-healing is no longer reduced by half
- After gaining multiple Repair Pack charges, Brigitte was enabled to play at safer distances while still having a powerful impact on her team. Combined with her personal barrier, she ended up not needing as much survivability in terms of raw health.
- Inspire has also had a powerful team impact despite being hard to feel due to its passive nature, so we are lowering its team-wide healing output while making it more useful for Brigitte herself.
- Base armor reduced from 250 to 200
- Radius reduced from 7 to 4 meters
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 30
Developer Comments: The large radius of Orisa’s Halt! ability made it too effective in setting up combos against large groups of enemies on a relatively short cooldown. The changes to the projectile speed and radius are aimed at shifting its use to be more effective at catching single targets.
- Movement speed increased 20%
- Regeneration rate reduced from 50 to 35 per second
- Duration reduced from 3 to 2.5 seconds
- We’re making some adjustments to Hover Jets that should increase her flight speed and make her more agile. To compensate for this change, we’re also lowering her hover uptime.
- Rocket Barrage has such immense damage output that the tail end of the duration was often more of a liability than a benefit, especially with fewer barriers around to blast through.
- (General) Ammo reduced from 6 to 5
- (General) Damage per projectile increased from 6 to 7
- (General) Recovery increased from 0.7 to 0.85 seconds
Developer Comments: These weapon changes are intended to make Roadhog’s Chain Hook combo more consistent and bring back some of the heavyweight feeling it had in the past.
- Health reduced from 900 to 700
- Regeneration rate reduced from 120 to 80 per second
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 12 seconds
Developer Comments: Given Sigma’s offensive strength with Hyperspheres and Accretion, we have reduced some of his defensive tools to bring him more in line with other Tank heroes.
- Cooldown reduced from 12 to 10 seconds
Developer Comments: We’re reducing the cooldown of the Teleporter to help lower the friction between needing to use it as both a personal and team-focused mobility tool.
Orb of Destruction
- (Secondary Fire) Charge rate increased 15% (0.6 down to 0.52 seconds per orb)
- (Secondary Fire) Rate of fire increased from 8.5 to 9 shots per second
Developer Comments: Zenyatta has low healing and mobility outside of his ultimate but makes up for it with high potential damage output. With the recently lowered barrier uptime resulting in an overall faster pace of the game, we want to make sure Zenyatta still excels at his strengths. This change will make his charged attack flow a bit better in combat.
- Anche BabyBay opta per Valorant, e intanto Liquid ha concluso il suo roster!
- Giochi Estivi di Overwatch: come si è arrivati ai modelli definitivi
- Dragons e Shock vincono la Countdown CUP!