Nuova patch sul PTR di Overwatch: bilanciamenti per Junkrat, Reaper e Symmetra!WhatsApp
Durante le ore della notte tra il 25 ed il 26 Marzo sono stati pubblicati da Blizzard alcuni importanti aggiornamenti sul Reame Pubblico di Prova.
Nel PTR è stata infatti implementata una patch che ha Junkrat, Symmetra e Reaper come indiscussi protagonisti mentre sono ovviamente presenti, ed anche in modo molto numeroso, i vari hotfixes e le correzioni che i devs hanno scelto di presentare con questo nuovo aggiornamento.
Per quanto riguarda invece le modifiche ai tre eroi citati ad inizio articolo, Reaper riceverà un importante modifica allo Shadow Step, abilità originariamente pensata dagli sviluppatori come un qualcosa di utile per muoversi nella mappa ed ora intesa invece più come un qualcosa da utilizzare anche in fase offensiva.
Per quanto riguarda l’abilità vera e propria, potrà essere usata in aria mentre il tempo di uscita dall’abilità è stata ridotta di mezzo secondo.
Per quanto riguarda Junkrat, la velocità dei proiettili del Frag Launcher è stato aumentata da 20 a 25 e le sue granate sono state modificate in modo tale che rimbalzino meno ed esplodano prima…in questo modo Junkrat potrà sparare più granate, andando a ridurre i tempi necessari di un eventuale attacco.
Anche Symmetra ha ricevuto un piccolo intervento in merito al teletrasporto, anche se rientra più tra le correzioni che non tra i bilanciamenti dato che, semplicemente, ora il teletrasporto non viene più bloccato o ostacolato da oggetti o altre cose simili.
Di seguito tutte le note della patch…cosa ne pensate?
Le note della patch
- Frag Launcher
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 25
- Grenades now bounce less but explode sooner
Developer Comments: With this change, we’re looking to slightly increase the range at which Junkrat can land direct hits. The speed of his bombs has increased, but we tuned it so this wouldn’t affect the arc of his projectile. This means that aiming with it will feel the same. The grenades bounce less and explode sooner, which will allow Junkrat to aim them more deliberately. This will reduce the amount of rolling grenade spam when playing against him.
- Shadow Step
- Can now be used in air
- Time to exit Shadow Step reduced from 1.0 second to 0.5 of a second
- Reaper is now invisible for the entire time it takes to exit shadow step
- Can now teleport onto surfaces that would usually break, like railings
Developer Comments: Shadow Step was originally intended to be purely an out-of-combat mobility tool to traverse the map, since Wraith Form was already a great tool for disengaging. However, this made Shadow Step very situational, so we’re increasing its flexibility to make it a better, less niche ability. This will enable Reaper to use Shadow Step in more offensive situations.
- Railings and other breakable objects no longer block teleporter placement and teleporting
USER INTERFACE UPDATES
- You can now set your Victory Pose choice to random
- There is now an option to set your profile so only your current group can view it
- Fixed a bug that caused your view to become jittery if you were standing on certain objects
- Fixed an issue where the camera would be offset slightly when changing rapidly into third person view
- Fixed an issue where players were able to shoot through unintended small gaps on the Ilios, Nepal, and Temple of Anubis maps
- Fixed an issue with the steam not rising correctly from Ana’s cup in the Tea Time emote
- Fixed a bug where Ana didn’t receive audio or visual cues when a hero she boosted lands a shot
- Fixed a bug where the Orb of Discord sound effect would play when B.O.B. was affected by Zenyatta’s Orb of Discord
- Fixed a bug where Immortality Field wasn’t immediately destroyed when it is hit by the payload
- Fixed a bug where enemies would not collide with walls while being knocked back by Rocket Punch
- Fixed a bug where Seismic Slam wouldn’t break objects that should break
- Fixed a bug where Mei could not be healed by other heroes while using Cryo-Freeze
- Fixed a bug where Mercy didn’t receive audio or visual cues when a hero she boosted lands a shot
- Fixed a bug where Mercy didn’t receive defensive assist credit from healing beams when using Valkyrie
- Fixed a bug where Reinhardt was unable to raise his shield properly while looking upwards if he had opened his shield while looking downwards
- Fixed a bug where his Heroic victory pose didn’t loop properly
- Fixed a bug where Widowmaker’s rifle goes into her head and shoulders while walking and aiming her scope when wearing the Biathalon skin
- Fixed a bug where dying did not cancel Infra-Sight
- Black Forest
- Fixed a bug where flying heroes could get stuck on trees and wall climbing heroes could get stuck on birds’ nests
- Fixed a bug where flying heroes could get stuck on trees
- Fixed a bug on the Sanctuary map where heroes would bounce when standing on the edge of the first capture point
- Fixed a bug where Reaper could Shadow Step to unintended places
- Fixed a bug where the spectator camera started at the incorrect position
- Horizon Lunar Colony
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck on top of a worktable
- King’s Row
- Fixed a bug where Junkrat’s RIP-Tire could get stuck in the grates on the ground in King’s Row
- Fixed a bug on the University map where a hero that touches the enemy team’s spawn room doors will take significant damage
- Fixed a bug where D.Va would get stuck behind a desk when using Call Mech
- Fixed a bug where ivy on walls was preventing certain abilities from impacting enemies, like Winston’s Tesla Cannon and Doomfist’s Meteor Strike
- Fixed a bug where players killed on a specific bridge would fall through the bridge
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck between a dolly, the wall, and a counter
- Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball would get stuck on ventilation ducts