Altre modifiche in arrivo per D.Va, Mei, Sigma ed il Soldato76!WhatsApp
Attraverso una nuova pèatch pubblicata nel Reame Pubblico di Prova sono stati svelati dei cambiamenti e dei bilanciamenti scelti per alcuni specifici campioni di Overwatch.
Nello specifico, sono stati colpiti i Boosters di D.Va il cui cooldown è stato aumentato da 3 a 4 secondi (in pratica è stato ripristinato il valore che c’era prima dell’ultima patch sul live), e poi anche l’Ice Wall di MEI che vede il suo CD aumentare da 10 a 13 secondi; vengono poi cambiati anche il costo della ultimate di Sigma (che viene ridotto del 10%) ed il cooldown degli Helix Rockets del Soldato che passano da 8 a 6 secondi (cambiamento questo, che ne garantirà un maggiore utilizzo).
Insieme a queste novità, giunge poi anche la possibilità di condividere i replay, una funzione da sempre molto richiesta dagli utenti che trova oggi finalmente una sua strada nell’Overwatch giocato, ed una lunga lista di hotfixes e di cambiamenti generali che hanno riguardato sia il RealID che l’interfaccia di gioco.
Di seguito andiamo quindi a vedere tutti i dettagli, riportando le esatte note della patch diffuse dagli sviluppatori.
New Feature: Share Replays
Since the introduction of the replay system, players have consistently asked for the ability to share those replays. We’re excited to bring that functionality to you!
A replay is shared via an alphanumeric code typically 6 characters long. The code can be shared however you want: in game, on forums, over social media. Another player can input that code and watch your replay. Codes are valid until the next patch.
We have also made some improvements to the replay system.
- You can pin up to 10 replays to keep until the next patch. You can unpin a replay to make room for a different replay
- We track your 10 most recently imported replay codes. This allows you to watch the same imported replay again without retyping the code
- There is a new note field for each replay entry. Add descriptions or notes for yourself
We eagerly await your feedback on this feature.
- In game friend requests will now only display in game once per session
- RealID friend requests will only show RealID names in game if you have recently played with that player
- The initial Assemble Heroes timer for games using the Assault, Hybrid, Control, and Payload game modes has been further reduced from 35 to 30 seconds
- In the Assault, Payload, and Hybrid game modes for Competitive Play, when both teams complete a round of offense and have more than 2 minutes of time bank then each team’s time bank is equally reduced until one of the teams has a 2 minutes remaining
- Example: If Team A completes a round of offense on Volskaya with 4:37 remaining in their time bank, and Team B completes their round on offense with 2:50 remaining, then 50 seconds is removed from each team’s timebank. This leaves the teams tied 2-2 and Team A with 3:47 remaining and Team B with 2:00 remaining
- Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 13 seconds
- Player collision now allows large heroes to fit through 1 pillar gaps
- Ultimate cost reduced 10%
- Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “New” tag to remain on the “Player Icon” menu tab even after viewing the new icon(s)
- Fixed a UI bug that could cause both teams to show 100% at the end of a Control Point map
- Fixed a bug that could cause friend request “toasts” to be permanently displayed on screen when getting more than one request at a time
- Fixed a bug that could cause several heroes’ ultimate sounds to be silent when observing in third-person
- Fixed an issue preventing replays from recording in Custom Games that start immediately
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand in an unintended location near the final checkpoint
- Brick Skin: Fixed a bug that caused Bastion’s brick bullets to grow in size after shooting through a Mei Ice Wall
- Fixed an issue where Orisa’s Supercharger placed on Petra’s breakable floors was not properly being destroyed along with the floor
- Fixed a bug that resulted in assisted or environment kills not being counted in Reinhardt’s Charge Kills stat, if the killed player was first knocked back by Reinhardt’s charge
- Fixed a bug where Sigma’s Gravitic Flux animation would play even if he was slept or stunned
- Fixed a bug where Sombra’s translocator placed on Petra’s breakable floors was not properly being destroyed along with the floor
- Fixed an issue causing Player Joined Message to trigger multiple times when a player joined the match
- Fixed an issue preventing Set Team Score/Modify Team Score from working in Assault, Hybrid, and Payload
- Fixed an issue causing the editor to eat the last character of a unicode string when pasting in text
- Fixed an issue preventing “Is Firing Primary” from returning true when Doomfist shoots his last bullet
- Fixed an issue causing “Disallow Button” to fail to disable Reaper’s Shadow Step
- Renamed “Spectators” to “Non-Team Spectators” in Create HUD Text and Create In-World Text for clarity
- Fixed an issue preventing the Non-Team Spectators option from working properly in Create HUD Text and Create In-World Text