Da poche ore è online sul sito ufficiale di World of Warcraft la segnalazione di diversi nuovi Hotfixes che, tra gli altri, hanno visto protagonisti il Cavaliere della Morte, il Sacerdote e lo Stregone oltre ad alcune piccole modifiche al PvP.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli:
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Financial Support buffs should now be cleared between matches.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs should no longer state that they are accepting guesses when the guessing game is not enabled.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs can now be clicked through players.
- Johnny Awesome should no longer yell across servers.
- Death Knight
- Reduced the damage dealt by pet abilities Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas by 40% to offset the fact that they now ignore the target’s armor.
- The damage dealt by Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas is now increased by Dreadblade (Unholy Death Knight Mastery).
- Call of the Void (Shadow Artifact Trait) will now stop channeling Mind Flay if the target moves out of line of sight of the tentacle.
- Affliction Warlocks will no longer enter combat when using Banish on creatures who are not in combat.
- Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.
- Wilfred’s Sigil of Superior Summoning should now correctly reduce the cooldown of Infernal/Doomguard when a Wild Imp is spawned with the Impending Toom talent. Cooldowns that are over 10 minutes will be reduced to 3 minutes with Impending Doom active.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where some Paladin Fearless Gladiator’s armor was assigned the wrong faction. If your armor faction is incorrect, log out and then back into of World of Warcraft.
- All Artifact traits after 34 are now disabled in PvP instances.
- Several Wand and Scroll items should once again be usable within Ashran.
- Psychic Link will now deal 30% of Mind Blast and Void Bolt damage (was 100%).
- Resolved an issue where Shar’thos would sometimes not grant credit for his World Quest.
- During “Test at Sea”, the North Fleet Reservists will once again spawn so that you can drop plague vials on them.