New World, svelata la nuova patch: “presto più info sui transfer dei server”WhatsApp
Transfer New World – I devs di Amazon hanno da poco condiviso con i giocatori le note della patch 1.0.2 di New World, titolo MMORPG che sta vedendo vertiginosamente aumentare la sua popolarità nel mondo del gaming.
Pubblicate questa mattina, le nuove note anticipano che nei prossimi giorni scopriremo finalmente qualche informazione in più circa il trasferimento dei personaggi su altri server, una pratica fino ad oggi impossibile da sfruttare che ci permetterà di raggiungere una data gilda o un amico in un altro reame.
Per quanto riguarda le note vere e proprie, i devs hanno regolato meglio l’ammontare di influence ottenuto nel corso delle missioni di fazione, ed hanno altresì provveduto a pubblicare numerosi hotfix, ovvero “risoluzioni” per altrettanti bug o malfunzionamenti segnalati nel corso degli ultimi giorni dai giocatori, o “scovati” dagli sviluppatori.
Le note della patch – Transfer New World
New World Update: 1.0.2 will release at 3AM PT (10AM UTC) on October 13. Greetings Adventurers!
This week’s update brings in another swathe of bug fixes, alongside laying additional groundwork for the upcoming server transfer feature. Many members of our team are still working tirelessly on ensuring everyone can find a world to call their long-term home with the character transfer feature. We’ll have more information on server transfers when they’re ready, and you can check out our forums announcement for initial details. In the meantime, you can find the list of bug fixes we’ve addressed below.
We adjusted the rates of influence gain over time so that it will continue to require significant effort over time to flip a territory into conflict state:
- Reduced the amount of influence increase over time significantly for attacking factions. This is to account for a bug we found where the increase was multiplied much faster than intended over time.
- Removed the decrease in influence over time for defending factions.
General Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn as a corpse.
- Fixed an issue where the tier 3 fishing treasure chest wouldn’t fight back after being hooked.
- Fixed various localization issues and text fields.
- Fixed an issue causing players kicked, suspended, banned, or removed from the game by Easy Anti-Cheat to receive unclear communication. Additional messaging has been added so players can better understand the penalty they received.
- Fixed an issue causing territory influence to be reset after an Invasion.
- Fixed an issue where players attempting to take a split amount of stacked items from a different settlement their faction owns, they were charged for the entire cost of the items in the stack.
- Fixed a game crash caused by a player targeting another player with a healing effect at the exact moment they fast traveled or teleported away.
- Fixed an issue reducing variety and potential quantity of loot obtained from game modes and chests within the world.
- Fixed an issue causing some crafting bonuses to not provide the minimum intended values.
- Fixed an issue where overflow items in storage transferred to a different territory.
- Fixed an issue where petting Barkimedes caused the camera to jitter.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ice Pylon ability to not cooldown appropriately.
- Fixed an issue where settlement storage can become massively overflowed by expired contracts.
- Fixed an issue where player’s movement could stutter after becoming encumbered from logging.
- Fixed an issue where there were not enough chests at Hapless Homestead to fulfill Faction quest requirements.
- Fixed an issue causing players to randomly teleport.
- Fixed an issue where players disappear if standing still when a campsite turret blueprint is being held.
- Fixed a visual issue causing repeater turrets to appear as if they were firing projectiles at an angle that did not align with the turret.
- Fixed miscellaneous game crashes.
- Fixed an issue where Marshjaw respawned slower than intended at Flatfish Fishery.
- Fixed an issue causing certain bears to respawn faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing twice the intended number of Boars to spawn at the Boarsholm POI in Restless Shores.
- Fixed an issue where players could be prompted to purchase an item they had previously started the unlocking process on in the in-game store when trying to unlock another item immediately after.
- Fixed an issue causing store previews for skins to not work correctly when the player was actively wielding a weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the Righteous Guardian armor skin would not change color in War.
- Fixed an issue where the
- Runic Bear armor skin would not change color in War.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect poses when previewing store items.
Thank you for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.
Cosa ne pensate di queste modifiche community? Al momento, sia i reami europei che quelli nordamericani pare siano ancora offline ed indisponibili. Non appena possibile, pubblicheremo nuovi e più aggiornati dettagli. La discussione, come sempre, è aperta!
- #1 Caro Pow3r ti scrivo… (Così tu mi blasti un po’)
- #2 New World, impossibile lanciare il gioco: come risolvere l’EAC Connection Error
- #3 Pow3r: ”Veri MMO? Solo FinalFantasy e WOW – New World? Un RPG per i casual”