Online la Parte IV: Commence the Endgame – Counters[+ Decklist + Nuovo Codice] e Patch Notes del 13 GiugnoWhatsApp
Disponibile da pochi minuti il quarto e penultimo appuntamento con le War of the Spark Chronicles. Inoltre, all’interno vedremo anche la Patch Notes del 13 Giugno – 0.15.01.00
Finalmente online Parte IV: Commence the Endgame – Counters, evento dedicato a Magic Arena che ricalca la storia di Guerra della Scintilla. In questa nuova parte dovremo Buildare i nostri deck in funzione dell’emblema “Overflowing Counters”. Il Formato è ovviamente lo Standard della versione match Bo1 e quindi non prevede la Sideboard.
L’evento durerà fino al 21 di Giugno e sarà possibile usare il codice WRITTENINSTONE per sbloccare gratuitamente la nuova Glass Art Style di Nahiri, Storm of Stone.
L’evento, come per i precedenti non avrà costo di entrata e le ricompense saranno le seguenti Glass-Art Style Card:
Ecco alcune decklist che potranno aiutarvi al raggiungimento di tutte le ricompense:
|Parte IV: Commence the Endgame – Selensya Counters|
|Parte IV: Commence the Endgame – Merfolk Counters|
|Parte IV: Commence the Endgame – Feather Counters|
|Parte IV: Commence the Endgame – Gruul Counters|
Patch Notes del 13 Giugno – 0.15.01.00
Riportiamo direttamente dal sito ufficiale della Wizards of the Coast la Patch notes disponibile da qualche minuto su Magic Arena.
War of the Spark Chronicles
- The reward structure and amount of wins required to win has been
updated for Part IV and Part V. The distribution of prizes will be as
- 3 Wins: 1st Glass Style
- 5 Wins: 200 Gold
- 7 Wins: 2nd Glass Style
- 10 Wins: 3rd Glass Style
Developer Notes: We’ve received a lot of feedback regarding the new event structure, and one of the things we wanted to change was players feeling “burnt out” by the amount of time it took to receive all of the prizes. We want players to feel challenged by these events and rewarded for completing them, but not at the cost of fun. The total rewards remain the same; we’ve combined the two Gold rewards into one (previously, you’d receive 100 Gold at 6 wins and 12 wins respectively), and lowered the total number of wins required to receive all glass styles (previously, you’d receive a glass style reward at 3, 9 and 15 wins respectively).
We will also be making all of the glass styles you would have been able to earn from these events available for purchase for Gold after the release of Core Set 2020. If you found yourself unable to finish one of the previous events, you’ll still have the option to add all of the glass styles to your collection. Thank you for all of your feedback, and we hope you enjoy these changes!
Core Set 2020
For a limited time, players who preorder Core Set 2020 packs on Magic: The Gathering Arena will receive a special offer:
- 50x Core Set 2020 booster packs in MTG Arena
- 1x Chandra, Awakened Inferno card
- 1x Chandra, Awakened Inferno card style
- Core Set 2020 card sleeve – Unlocked at the time of purchase!
Price: $49.99 USD. Price does not include taxes. May only be purchased once. For more information, please refer to our Preorder FAQ.
The following planeswalker stained glass styles are available in the store as part of the War of the Spark Chronicles:
- Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God: 600 Gems
- Chandra, Fire Artisan: 500 Gems
- Domri, Anarch of Bolas: 500 Gems
- Nissa, Who Shakes the World: 500 Gems
- Karn, the Great Creator: 500 Gems
- Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner: 2000 Gold
- Saheeli, Sublime Artificer: 2000 Gold
- Kaya, Bane of the Dead: 2000 Gold
Additional planeswalker stained glass styles will be available through the War of the Spark Chronicles event series (through play, codes, or for direct purchase in the store).
- Mono-colored Draft Bundles – These bundles will be removed with the July 2nd, 2019 game update.
- Gatewatch’s Triumph Bundle – This will be removed with the July 2nd, 2019 game update.
- Store Glass Styles – These will be removed from the Store interface with July 2nd, 2019 game update. All Event and Store Glass Styles will be found in the Deck Builder with the next release.
- Selecting a split card with God-Eternal Kefnet‘s triggered ability and then declining to cast the card should no longer cause the game to temporarily stall.
- Players should no longer receive an “Asset Error Detected” message when playing on a Turkish version of Windows.
- When using Dauntless Bodyguard‘s activated ability, it should now properly give Indestructible to a Planeswalker if the Planeswalker was a creature when Dauntless Bodyguard entered the battlefield.
- Fixed an audio bug that caused some players to hear a looping static sound. “