MTG Arena – Ecco la Patch Note dell’1 Agosto: 0.17.01.00WhatsApp
Patch notes are here, partnerhttps://t.co/5W3WKC3abN
🧂 🤠 🧂
— MTG Arena (@MTG_Arena) August 1, 2019
Disponibile da qualche ora la nuova Patch Note 0.17.01.00 di MTG Arena del primo di Agosto.
Il nuovo Update porterà svariati Bug Fix sulle animazioni delle foderine(sleeve) e sulle Direct Challenge. Vengono inoltre riportati i link con cui segnalare eventuali Bug e aggiunte/rimosse nuove carte alla Ban List del prossimo evento Standard Shakeup.
Vediamo nel dettaglio le modifiche:
- The avatar that you chose will now be displayed correctly to your opponent in Direct Challenge.
- The Mu Yanling sleeve will now display correctly.
- Pet will no longer re-enable itself after a player disables it.
- Fixed a bug that should address a large number of gameplay issues players have been reporting, including cards getting stuck hovering above the battlefield or on the stack and the Next/Resolve button disappearing.
Developers Note: This particular issue has been very difficult for us to reproduce, so if you come across this bug again, please help us by reporting it on our bug forums with your game log files as well as your DXDiag to help us identify the problem.
Since the meta has shifted a bit since we built the ban list for the Standard Shakeup event, we’ve adjusted our ban list for the event.
We have removed:
- Venerated Loxodon
- Command the Dreadhorde
- Experimental Frenzy
We have added:
- Brineborn Cutthroat
- Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord
- Field of the Dead
- Feather, the Redeemed
Our draft bots were a little under the weather, so we made a few changes.