Patch 6.13, ecco cosa arriva dal PBE!
Come sempre grazie a Surrenderat20, abbiamo una vista generale di questa patch, che dovrebbe (come di consuetudine) arrivare live Mercoledì 29 Giugno.
La patch è piuttosto contenuta, oltre alle 2 nuove skins troviamo qualche bilanciamento generale e niente di più, il grosso è sempre in testing nel PBE, ossia la nuova modalità “Nexus Siege” e il nuovo Client, che forse verranno rilasciati nella prossima patch (Nexus Siege molto probabile, il nuovo Client non troppo).
New Champion Skins
Two new skins this cycle – Soulstealer Vayne and Deep Sea Nami!
Soulstealer Vayne[This will be a crafting exclusive skin, just like Hextech Annie! More context here.][Q while R is active]
Here’s Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Soulstealer Vayne:
“One more for the collection….
Soulstealer Vayne includes:
- All-new model and textures!
- All-new particles!
- New recall animation!
- All-new SFX on spells and recall!
This skin will be loot-exclusive, but 1 IP during PBE to easily test her out! Like Hextech Annie, she can be crafted from 10 gemstones or can drop as a rare shard.
We plan on adding new exclusive content to Hextech crafting several times a year — and just like this Vayne skin, it won’t always be Hextech-themed. As we add more loot-exclusive content, we’ll also be exploring opportunities for players to purchase limited amounts of gemstones!
For this loot exclusive skin we will be adding a 1 IP gemstone to the PBE store to ensure players are able to acquire the skin for testing purposes!
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Soulstealer Vayne and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well.
See you on the Rift!”
Deep Sea Nami[1350 RP][Passive][Auto attack][W on ally][W on enemy][W bounce back]
Here’s the bugs and feedback thread for Deep Sea Nami from KateyKhaos:
“Deep Sea Nami is swimming her way from the deep, up onto the Rift (she’s not flopping around)!
Deep Sea Nami is set to be 1350 RP* and includes –
- All new models and texture – Nami is now a dark and mysterious creature from deep under the sea! Angler fish have found their way into her /taunt, as well as a giant deep sea fish in her (R) Tidal Wave!
- New recall animation, as well as new jiggle animations for the lure on her head!
- All new particles including a jellyfish on her (W) Ebb and Flow!
- New sound effects on all spells and recall, and she’s complete with new VO processing (blub blub)!
Deep Sea Nami is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a firsthand look at this content, we appreciate constructive feedback – feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I’ll do my best to answer them! ^-^
*Prices subject to change.”
- Riot Wingfield has confirmed on reddit that the Hextech Ward skin will be releasing beside Soulstealer Vayne and will also be purchasable with gem stones (currently priced at 5 on PBE). Here’s a video preview in case you missed it earlier this year:
- A weird “Ward Celebration” string was added, not sure what this is for…
“The Distinguished Order of Ward Longevity and Health
Perhaps this ward has been protected. Perhaps it has merely sat in a disused lane.
Whatever the case, it has persisted for eons in ward years and joins an ancient regal order of Wards that have lasted a really really really long time.
- Two esports icons added for TCL – Team Turquality, OyunFor.CREW
- [This was fixed in the 6/21 Update] [BUG] Hyena Warwick is was broken this cycle, a different texture was erroneously added and has overwritten his intended texture. What is interesting is that, while a rough or WIP asset, the added texture is a notably a different design & color than Hyena Warwick.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn’t make it in – don’t freak out! These are not official notes.GeneralExperience[Click here for full context post on these XP changes from Xypherous.]
- Champion Kill XP Adjustments
- “Champions are now worth less XP at levels 1 to 9 relative to live – this is more pronounced at early levels – 1 / 2 / 3.”
- XP Rubberbanding Adjustments
- “Currently, our experience rubberbanding kicks in incredibly hard at certain breakpoints. For example, for minions – you gain no rubberband EXP until you are 4 levels below the average of the enemy team.”
- “We’re making two major changes to our rubberband system:
- XP difference is now calculated continuously – rather than by integers – The EXP system now considers that you can be 2.5 levels behind rather than 2, for example.
- In general, rubberband bonuses will kick in earlier than they have previously – with reduced early coefficients. “
- XP “Soak” Rules
- “After dying, Champions are still considered eligible to ‘soak’ experience from enemy champion kills even if they did not score an assist on that target for a period of time – roughly 10 seconds for now.”
- “They still aren’t eligible for minion EXP while dead.”
- “Note that this doesn’t affect most tower dives – as you gained experience from a tower assisted kill even post death previously. “
- Killing wards now grants experience
- Wards give 30 XP when slain.
- Blue Trinket wards give 15 xp when slain.MonstersDragons and Rift Herald
- “Dragon and Rift Herald will wait until they’ve been out of combat for 30s before leveling up.” – source.
- Rage Gene (Passive) Mini-Gnar’s attack range increased to 400-500 (based on level) from 400-485.
- Hyper (Mini-Gnar W) base damage increased to 15/25/35/45/55 from 10/20/30/40/50
- Golden Aegis (W):
- Base shield lowered to 50/80/110/140/170 from 50/90/130/170/210
- Shield damage for each nearby champion increased to 20/40/60/80/100 from 20/30/40/50/60Kindred
[Context post available here.]
- Base armor lowered to 20 from 27
- Armor growth increased to 3.5 from 3.25
- Wolf’s Frenzy (W)
- no longer heals.
- [new effect] Wolf’s attacks vs monster to now slow target’s attack and movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
[All changes reverted, SmashGizmo noted they should return in 6.14: “Gonna pull Leona for this patch, should have her in for next, just need some time for tuning and/or particles.” Leaving list below for reference. ]
[FULL change list (6/16) from SmashGizmo]
- Shield of Daybreak (Q)
- Damage lowered to 30-130 from 40-160
- Cooldown Lowered to 9-5 from 11-7
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a big where her Q tooltip listed a 1.25 second stun when it only stuns 1 second
- Eclipse (W)
- Damage changed to 60-220 from 60-260
- Zenith Blade (E)
- Root Duration increased to 0.5 from 0.25
- Solar Flare (R)
- Damage lowered to 125-325 from 150-350
- Grants Incandescence for 5 seconds if Solar Flare hits a champion.
- Incandescence: Your next 3/4/5 attacks have 100 bonus range and deal 40/70/100 (+0.2 AP) bonus magic damage on hit.
- Movement speed increased to 330 from 325
- Base mana increased to 350 from 292.4
- Glitterlance (Q)
- Slow duration increased to 2 seconds at all ranks from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
- Damage taken by targets subsequent to the first by each bolt is reduced to 70%
- [Enemies other than the first one hit only take 70% of damage.]
- Whimsy (W)
- [new effect] Now also grants 15/20/25/30/35% attack speed for 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4 seconds.
[All changed reverted. ricklessabandon mentioned Sona changes aren’t going to live in 6.13, aiming for 6.14 Leaving list below for reference. ]
[Several changes – changelist (6/16) from ricklessabandon.]
- Aura Range increased to 400 from 350
- No longer extends aura duration by up to 2 seconds when “tagging” allies
- Hymn of Valor (Q)
- Active damage changed to 40/70/100/130/160 from 40/80/120/160/200
- Aria of Perseverance (W)
- Heal increased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 30/50/70/90/110
- Shield changed to 30/55/80/105/130 from 35/55/75/95/115
- No longer increases healing based on target’s missing health
- Song of Celerity (E)
- Active changed to 25/50/75/100/125 additional attack range on Sona’s next attack within 3 seconds from 13/14/15/16/17% decaying movement speed
- Ally movement speed duration increased to 3 from 1.5
- Crescendo (R) passive effect now reduces the base cooldown of Sona’s basic ability by 20/30/40% instead of increasing the potency of Q/W/E
- An Acquired Taste (Passive) [new effect] attacks and spells deals [X% of TK’s total health] bonus magic damage, stacking up to 3 times vs champions.
- X = 1%, 1.25% at level 11, and 1.5% at level 16]
- [NOTE: So if you have 3 stacks, each attack will do 3% of TK’s total health]
- Tongue Lash (Q) damage increased to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/125/170/215/260
- Thick Skin (E)
- Cooldown lowered to 6 seconds from 16/15/14/13/12
- Passive is now 70/75/80/85/90% of damage taken while ability is not cooling down from 100%
- Shield duration lowered to 3 seconds from 6 seconds
- Shield no longer falls off over duration.
- Grey Health conversation now 25/30/35/40/45% from 20/26/32/38/44%
- Abyssal Voyage (R)
- No longer increases attack and ability damage by 2/4/6% of Tahm’s bonus health, a similar effect has been added to his character passive (1/1.25/1.5% of total health, stacking 3 times).
- range increased to 4500/5500/6500 from 4000/5000/6000
- Channel duration reduced to 6 from 15
- Delay on R reduced by .5 seconds.
- Time opponents have to see R coming reduced by .5 seconds.
- Damnation (Passive) epic monsters now give Thresh two souls instead of one.
- Dark Passage (W) now increases up with total number of souls rather than 50% AP.
- [NOTE: So 10 souls = 10 more shield health.]
- Base HP regen lowered to 1.2 from 1.8856
- HP regen growth lowered to 0.15 from 0.17
- Crimson Pact (Passive) – value changes:
- Every 40 of bonus health points now gives Vladimir 1 AP, from 25 points for 1 AP.
- Every 1 point of ability power now gives 1.4 bonus health increased from 1 bonus health.
- Transfusion (Q)
- Base damage to 75/90/105/120/135 from 80/100/120/140/160
- AP ratio increased to 55% from 45%
- Frenzy (W)
- Attack speed per stack lowered to 4/8/12/16/20 from 8/11/14/17/20
- Base damage lowered to 60/110/160/210/260 from 80/125/170/215/260
- Rampant Growth (W) recharge time changed to 20/18/16/14/12 from 17/16/15/14/13
Boots of Mobility
- Attacking a ward no longer knocks off movement speed effect.
- Now has 5% cooldown reduction.
- HP regen lowered to 25% from 50%
- Mana regen increased to 75% from 25%
- Now has 10% cooldown reduction
Talisman of Ascension
- Cost & Recipe Change:
- Recipe now [Raptor’s Cloak + Nomad’s Medallion + 450 gold]
- Total cost increased to 2500 gold from 2300 gold.
- Now has 45 armor
- HP regen increased to 150% from 100%
- Mana regen lowered to 75% from 100%
- Additional [new passive] – “Point Runner: Builds up to 20% Movement speed over 2 seconds while near turrets, fallen turrets and void gates.”
- Total cost increased to 850 from 550
- [new unique passive] +10% Heal and Shield PowerMikael’s Crucible
- Cost changes
- Total Cost increased to 2400 from 2300
- Combine cost lowered to 650 from 850
- [new passive] +15% Heal and Shield PowerArdent Censer
- Cost Changes
- Total cost increased to 2400 from 2200
- Combine cost lowered to 700 from 800
- [new effect] +15% Heal and Shield Power
- Ability power increased to 60 from 40
- Mana regen lowered to 50% from 100%
- Cost Changes
- Total cost lowered to 1600 from 1800
- Combine cost lowered to 400 from 600
- Active item cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 10%
- “Killing non-lane minions no longer deactivates Spellthief’s Edge’s passive. (For example: Voidlings or Zyra Plants.)”
Relic Shield line of items
- Execute on melee attack now scales with level for each of the four items.
- Relic Shield – now 195 (+5 per level) from 200
- Targon’s Brace – now 200 ( +5 per level) from 240
- Face of the Mountain – now 320 (+20 per level) from 400
- Eye of the Equinox – now 320 ( +20 per level) from 400.Summoner SpellsTeleport
- Channel time increased to 4.5 from 3.5
- “Teleport destination point is no longer random on target, Instead – you now appear on the side of the object closest to your nexus.”
- Teleport VFX now shown if you have vision within 500 units of target point.
- Teleport now does a soundless “on the way” ping to your allies.