Patch 6.11 in arrivo, ecco cosa contiene!WhatsApp
Domani 2 Giugno arriva sul live la patch 6.11, una patch “tranquilla” nel complesso, che porta alcune nuove skin e qualche bilanciamento, sempre grazie a Surrenderat20.
New Champion Skins
We have three new outrageous wrestling themed champion skins tagging in during 6.11 – El Leon Gnar, El Macho Mundo, and El Rayo Volibear!
El Leon Gnar750 RP
Here’s RiotKateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for El Leon Gnar:
“In this corner of the Rift, we have El Leon Gnar, ready for his next opponent!
El Leon Gnar will be 750 RP* and includes –
- New model and texture for both Mini and Mega Gnar, as well as his (Q) Boomerang Throw/Boulder Toss.
- Quality of life particles have been added for his auto attacks and (Q) Boomerang Throw, to match his updated boomerang!
El Leon Gnar is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a first hand look at this content, we appreciate constructive feedback – feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I’ll do my best to answer them! ^-^
*Prices subject to change.”
El Macho MundoHere’s RiotKateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for El Macho Mundo:“And on the red side of the Rift, we have El Macho Mundo (even though he tends to go where he pleases).El Macho Mundo will be 1350 RP* and includes –
- New model and texture for not only Mundo, but for his weapons!
- (Q) Infected Cleaver now has four different weapons – a bat, a championship belt, a chair and a ringside bell. These will all be selected at random every time (Q) Infected Cleaver is used!
- New particles for (W) Burning Agony and (R) Sadism.
- New SFX for (Q) Infected Cleaver – as well as different auto attacks, depending on the weapon in hand!
- New recall animation!El Macho Mundo is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a first hand look at this content, we appreciate constructive feedback – feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I’ll do my best to answer them! ^-^GLHF!*Prices subject to change.”
El Rayo Volibear750 RP
Here’s Riot Nurse Flan with a Bugs & Feedback Thread for El Rayo Volibear:
“El Rayo Volibear takes down his opponents in a flash! He was made with a lightning motif on his fur to match his theme!
- Completely new model! (Luchador themed attire!)
- Set to be 750 RP* (pricing always subject to change)
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new El Rayo Volibear skin! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!”
New Ward SkinTo go along with the new skins we also have a new El Poro Ward skin!
El Poro Ward640 RP
New Summoner IconsNew summoners icons based on the wrestling skins are also tagging in this cycle – one for the previously released El Tigre Braum skin and one for the new Gnar, Volibear, and Mundo skins.We also have some new and updated NA and EU LCS icons as the Summer Split starts soon!New: Apex Gaming, Schalke 04Updated: NRG Esports, H2K Gaming, Roccat Gaming, Vitality Gaming, Machi
With the regional leagues starting back up soon, several new esports team icons have also been added!
LCK: Ever, MVP
LMS: J Gaming
VCSA: Boba Marines, Saigon Jokers, Super Hype Gaming, An Phat Ultimate, Hai Anh T Team, ToRa 269, Zotac United, Cantho Cherry, Fate Team, SkyRedLAN/LAS: HavoksGaming, ZAGA Talent Gaming, BrawL.Lan, Kaos Latin Gamers (wrong color icon)
Brazil: Operation Kino e-Sports, Big Gods EsportsLCL: ANX, Team Just.MSI, TORNADO ROX, Gambit Gaming
LJL: DetonatioN Gaming, Rampage, 7th Heaven, BlackEye, Unsold Stuff Gaming, ScarzOPL: Abyss Esports, Tainted MindsLPL: Royal Never Give Up, Oh My God, NewBee, I MAY, Invictus Gaming, Edward Gaming, Vici Gaming, Snake Esports, Game Talents, Team World Elite, LGD Gaming, Saint Gaming
Turkey: Beşiktaş e-Sports Club
Updated Nidalee Skin Splash ArtsSnow Bunny Nidalee
/Remake live on PBEWhile we’ve seen strings appear on the PBE in previous cycles, here’s RiotNeuroCat with more info on the recently announced remake option that is heading to the PBE for testing in preparation for a live test on NA during 6.11!
/Remake is now live on on PBE – Socrates gave a good run down of the feature here. /Remake isn’t fully complete yet, so expect the following things to be added:
- Hextech crafting items will not be given out for remade games when the feature goes live
- Match History will more clearly indicate when a particular game was remade
- We’ll be adding a clearer explanation post-game for high-tier players who take a loss
If you have an AFK in your game, please take the opportunity to test /remake and give us some feedback. Let us know if you have any questions!”You can try out /remake in game by typing “/remake” in chat after any player has been dc’d or flagged as afk for at least 90 seconds at the three minute mark of the game and there has not been a first blood.
RGMQ Testing: Hexakill: Twisted Treeline
[Turned off on 5/25 for LotPK testing, leaving up for reference on new changes!]
Here’s RiotStephiroth with more info on Hexakill: TT, which is now available on the PBE for testing:
“Heya guys! ^__^v
Hexakill: Twisted Treeline is back, and ready for action!
We’ve made a small tweak since this mode was last live:
New Altar Functionality (note: This was listed in last time’s notes, however this change did not make it to live)
- Passive: The Altar buff now provides a “Chalice-style” Mana Regeneration
- 1 Altar captured: +10 % movespeed
- 2 Altars captured: Minions spawn with +15% HP and damage
We also have some bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser W was not properly giving EXP on Twisted Treeline. (This also applies to normal Twisted Treeline, not just Hexakill!)
- [WILL BE ON TOMORROW] Fixed a bug where Kindred cannot hunt the 6th champion in the game.
We also did some minor particle clean-up on the Altars, however if we did everything right, you won’t notice anything at all. 🙂
As always, thanks for playing our modes and helping us squash bugs. <3 If you see a bug, feel free to report here! And if you have feedback, drop a comment below.”
- Cloud Drake’s dragon pit wall color has been changed.
- The personalized shop is mysteriously back on the PBE! It is now just called “Your shop”. The top of the shop lists an end dates, which has changed over the course of this pbe cycle.
- While not enabled for testing yet, A new “Center Camera Highlight” option has been added. It appears this will put a glow around your character whenever you use a hot key to center the camera on your champion. Here’s a brief preview video of the effect in action, although the option to enable/disable it hasn’t been added in-game on the PBE yet – soon!
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn’t make it in – don’t freak out! These are not official notes.Champions
- Glacial Storm (R) mana drain per second increased to 40/50/60 from 30/45/60
- Arise! (W) can no longer be used on towers to deal 60-230 (+.4 AP).
- Emperor’s Divide (R):
- Wall duration lowered to 3 seconds from 5/6/7
- No longer grants 20% movement speed for 1 second when passing through wall for Azir and Allies
- Missile Barrage (R) AD ratio increased to .2/.6/1 from .2/.5/.8
- Z-Drive Resonance (Passive)
- Lock out on same target increased to 5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Timewinder (Q):
- Initial damage AP ratio increased to (+.2 AP) from (+.1 AP)
- Damage after delay lowered to 40/65/90/115/140 from 60/85/110/135/160
- Parallel Convergence (W) stun duration lowered to 1.75 seconds from 2.25 seconds.
- Chronobreak (R):
- Base damage reduced to 150/300/450 from 200/350/500
- AP ratio increased to 1.5 from 1.3
- Prophet of an Elder God (Passive) – Tooltip changes!
- All tentacle strikes now defined as “Slam“.
- Tentacle lash damage (from E) and healing effect (from Q) moved to passive tooltip.
- Tentacle Smash (Q)
- Now increases Slam damage by 10/15/20/25/30% rather than increasing AD damage ratio by 0/10/20/30/40%
- Rather than it’s own damage, now deals damage equal to a tentacle Slam.
- [Heal on tentacle hit moved to passive tooltip.]
- Harsh Lesson (W)
- [tooltip updated, now refers to the tentacle hits as Slam]
- On next hit now deals damage equal to [3/3.5/4/4.5/5% (+2% per 100 AD)] of target’s maximum health from [15/35/55/75/95 + 10% AD]
- Now has a bonus damage cap of 300 against monsters.
- Test of Spirit (E)
- [tooltip updated with Slamand damage display moved to passive.]
- Slow duration changed to [1.5 seconds] from [decay over 2 seconds].
- [NOTE: Slow now has full effect for 1.5 seconds instead of decaying over 2 seconds!]
- Leap of Faith (R) [tooltip updated, now refers to the tentacle hits as Slam]
- Relentless Assault (Passive) stacks now fall off one at a time rather than all at once.
- Mark of the Kindred (P)
- Dance of Arrows (Q)
- Damage lowered to 55/75/95/115/135 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Damage now increases by 5 for every passive stack.
- Mounting Dread (E)
- Slow down to 50% from 70%
- Damage lowered to 40/75/110/145/180 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Piercing Light (Q)
- Bonus AD scaling lowered to 60/70/80/90/100% from 60/75/90/105/120%
- Passthrough ranged reduced by 200, down to 900 from 1100. [comparison.]
- Ardent Blaze (W) [range reduced by 100]
- Base Health regen reduced to 1.4 from 1.7356
- Health regen growth reduced to .15 from 0.17
- Arcane Smash (Q) cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 from 6 at all ranks
- Prowl (Passive) [range for 30% movement speed towards visible champions down to 1400 from 5500]
- Pounce (Cougar W)
- Cooldown reset on W to Hunted Targets and killing units in Cougar now 3/2.5/2/1.5 from 1.5s (70%) at all ranks.
- [REMINDER: 4 ranks since it based on R rank]
- Overload (Q) damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/95/130/165/200
- Desperate Power (R) cooldown increased to 50 seconds from 50/40/30
- Decrepify (Q) damage reduced to 30/48/65/83/100 from 30/50/70/90/110
- Ravenous Flock (R) healing vs champion reduced to 20/30/40 from 30/45/60
- Base health increased to 520 from 500
- Threaded Volley (Q):
- Mana cost lowered to 50/55/60/65/70 from 60/65/70/75/80 **
- Worked Ground base duration lowered to 140 from 180. **
- Now deals 50% extra damage to minions.
- **[Both of these changes hotfixed to live on 5/23]
- Plasma Fission (Q) slow now decays over 1/1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6 seconds from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
- Life Form Disintegration Ray (R)
- Base damage reduced to 450/625/800 from 500/725/950
- Now applies passive – Added to tooltip “Enemies that stay in the beam will periodically gain Organic Deconstruction stacks.”
- [“Right now applies a stack every .7 second they remain in the beam – so no immediate stack.” – BelugaWhale via reddit.]
- Razor Shuriken (Q)
- Base damage reduced to 70/105/140/175/210 from 75/115/155/195/235
- AD ratio reduced to .9 from 1.0
- Damage on Multi hit on same target increased to 75% from 50%Items
- Attack speed increased to 35% from 30%
Boots of Swiftness
- Movement Speed lowered to 55 from 60
- Unique Passive damage block from basic attacks increased to 12% from 10%
- Total Price reduced to 1100 from 1200
- Attack speed lowered to 35% from 50%
- Now Builds into Trinity Force.
- Now Builds out of Stinger instead of Zeal.
- Total price reduced to 3733 from 3800
- Attack speed increased to 40% from 15%
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 10%
- Critical Strike Chance reduced to 0 from 20%
CONTINUED TESTINGThe following content has been testing on the PBE but will not be going to live in the patch.
[LCU] May 18th Update – Profile.As the League Client Update continues to test on the PBE, the update profile page now working on the PBE LCU! Here’s CapnBranFlakes with more information:
“===UPDATE: 18 MAY 2016===
Hi League client update PBE testers!
We shared some information yesterday about a preview of the Profile page — it’s now accessible on the PBE alpha client, and still just as barebones as mentioned in that link. Reminder! We’ll roll out more fleshed-out Profile pages in the coming weeks, so until then, please continue to keep your testing focused on Summoner’s Rift and ARAM.
Thanks again for joining us on the frontline!”Here’s a few pictures of the updated profile page, which is still very much a WIP!While the back ground will change based on recently frequently played champions, using an ultimate skin icon will switch your background to an animated version of that skin – Examples: Spirit Guard Udyr, DJ Sona, Pulsefire Ezreal.The PBE LCU is open to all PBE testers, see [this thread] for more information on how to get started with testing as well as known issues and updates! Sign ups for the LIVE (not PBE) LCU Alpha can be found here.
League Client Update Alpha PBE Testing
League Client Update Alpha has returned to PBE! With this, the League Client Update Alpha is open to all PBE testers! Please see [this thread] for information on how to download the updated client, known issues, and more. Both Summoner’s Rift and ARAM are now available for testing with PBE LCU Alpha!
Here’s a small gallery of screenshots now that the LCU Alpha is back up on the PBE:
For the latest on the LCU Alpha, check out this page.