League of Legends/TFT: anticipazioni della patch 10.20WhatsApp
Ricordiamo a tutte le nostre lettrici ed a tutti i nostri lettori di League of Legends e di Teamfight Tacticts che fra poche ore dovremmo finalmente conoscere tutti i dettagli della patch 10.20.
Tra le prime e più interessanti novità sono sicuramente da menzionare le nuove skin Dragonmancer per Lee Sin, Sett, Brand, Ashe, ed Aurelion Sol, viste in azione durante la settimana nel PBE di League of Legends ed ora pronte a sbarcare sul live con la patch del 30 Settembre.
Tantissimi poi i bilanciamenti in arrivo, che non riguardano però unicamente i campioni di LOL ma anche le unità ed i protagonisti di TfT: tra questi interventi segnaliamo ad esempio il fatto che il tratto Dusk riceverà un pesante nerf nell’autoblatter, o che sono in arrivo dei lievi potenziamenti per Braum e Ryze.
Ecco tutti i dettagli delle anteprime attualmente disponibili:
Note della patch (provvisorie) di League of Legends
Si ringrazia [email protected] per le informazioni
- R healing amp 50-70 ⇒ 50-100%.
- Q damage 60-260 ⇒ 75-275; mana cost 55-75 ⇒ 45-65.
- Tentacle spawn cooldown 20-12 ⇒ 20-8 per champion level.
- Armor 20.88 ⇒ 18.
- Base health point regeneration 6.5 ⇒ 6.
- Q shield 60-160 ⇒ 40-160.
- Passive damage attack damage ratio 100 ⇒ 75% bonus attack damage.
- Base magic resist 32.1 ⇒ 29.
- W attack speed 25-45 ⇒ 20-35%.
- Q damage 70-250 ⇒ 70-230.
- Base armor 32 ⇒ 29.
- Q damage 65-165 ⇒ 75-175.
- Q damage to monsters 100 ⇒ 150%.
- Passive monster cap 60-360 ⇒ 100-360.
- New W damage deals 50 minimum damage to monsters.
- E damage 50-210 ⇒ 60-220.
- R cooldown 130-70 ⇒ 120-60.
Relentless Hunter (Domination)
Baseline out of combat movement speed 10 ⇒ 5.
Out of combat movement speed per stack 9 ⇒ 8.
Note della patch (provvisorie) di TFT
- Ability orbs increased from 3/4/6/10 to 4/5/6/10
- Ability damage increased from 300/400/600/900 to 350/450/600/900
- Stun duration increased from 2/2.5/3 to 2.5/3/4
- Attack speed increased from 0.8 to 0.9
- Ability damage increased from 200/300/450 to 250/350/450
- Ability shield increased from 400/600/900 to 500/700/900
- Ability duration increased from 6/7/8/11 to 7/8/9/11
- Ability healing increased from 250/350/500 to 250/400/600
- Attack speed increased from 0.65 to 0.75
- Mana lowered from 50/125 to 50/100
- Spell is now an actual spell instead of auto-attack override.
- Adds mana lock for 1 second after stun.
- Targeting changed to lowest total health
- Spell power per kill lowered from 1/2/5 to 1/2/4
- Spell damage lowered from 500/650/1150 to 500/650/1000
- Mana lowered from 0/50 to 0/30
- Spell now goes through auto-attack system
- Counts as single attack for Shiv and Rageblade
- Healing comes from Bloodthirster, not Gunblade
- Spell healing increased from 30/45/60% to 30/45/75%
- Bonus attack speed increased from 30/40/50% to 30/40/60%
- Spell shield and damage lowered from 175/250/1000 to 175/250/750
- Wave damage lowered from 300/450/2000 to 300/450/1500
- Armor increased from 50 to 60
- Mana lowered from 60/125 to 50/100
- Shield and taunt duration increased from 4/4/4 to 4/4/8
- Mana lowered from 0/50 to 0/40
- Mana increased from 50/125 to 75/175
- Mana lowered from 0/100 to 0/80
- Can no longer ult himself (can ult other Zileans)
- Galio health lowered from 1800 to 1600
- Galio AD lowered from 150 to 125
- 6 unit spell power lowered from 50/75% to 40/70%
- Increased the approximate gold value of 3 unit Fortune at all levels, and removed “All Gold” drops at higher levels of losses.
- Spatulas can drop from 5 losses on.
- 6 unit loot table average value increased from 9.25 gold to 10.25 gold.
- Added very rare “Jackpot”
- 6 unit shield value increased from 325 to 400
- 3 unit spell power increased from 70% to 80%
- 4 unit attack speed lowered from 90% to 80%
- Damage increased from 180 to 200
- Damage increased from 80 to 85
- Tick rate lowered from every 1 second to every 2 seconds
- Can now see Damage Blocked (armor and magic resist) and Shields & Healing graphs
- Level 8: 14/20/35/25/6 > 14/25/35/20/6
- Aphelios’ turrets will now die exactly when he dies instead of lingering for up to 0.24 seconds.
- Sett will no longer casually walk back onto the stage only to disappear when knocked out by Lee Sin.
- Yone can now properly cast Unforgotten while disarmed.
- Thresh, Warwick, and Xin Zhao’s click boxes have been extended vertically to better represent the size of the units.
- Nami’s bubble CC can no longer be overriden by other knock-up effects like Lulu.
- Vi can now cast her spell at long range when equipped with a Rapid Firecannon
- Azir’s Soldiers no longer have 5.00 attack speed which could cause units to target them with their spells.
- Lee Sin will no longer knockout units who are immune to CC.
- Jeweled Gauntlet and the Assassin trait will no longer roll the chance to Spell Crit multiple times for each source.
- LoL, in arrivo delle modifiche al critico
- Worlds 2020: i MAD Lions vengono eliminati
- League+, quali novità per il futuro?