Svelati i talenti del nuovo eroe Fenix!WhatsApp
Qualche giorno fa vi abbiamo mostrato le abilità e le caratteristiche del nuovo eroe del Nexus proveniente dal mondo di Starcraft: il celebre Fenix, Alfiere dei Templari.
Oggi ci troviamo nuovamente a parlare di questo eroe dato che , da poche ore, sono stati pubblicati i suoi talenti.
Andiamo quindi a vedere come dal livello 1 fino al livello 20 questo nuovo eroe è stato caratterizzato da Blizzard senza tralasciare il dettaglio sulle abilità di base ed eroiche che troverete poco sotto.
Cosa ne pensate di questo eroe?
- Advanced Targeting (! Q)
- Quest: Hitting enemy Heroes with Plasma Cutter permanently increases Fenix’s Basic Attack damage by 1, up to 80.
- Reward: After hitting 30 Heroes, Plasma Cutter circles an additional time.
- Arsenal Synergy (W)
- After hitting enemy Heroes with Basic Attacks 3 times while Repeater Cannon is active, the next Basic Attack with Phase Bomb deals 100% more damage and splashes in a 50% larger area.
- Mobile Offense (W)
- After moving unmounted, Fenix’s next Basic Attack deals 30% more damage to Heroes.
- Target Acquired (W)
- Basic Attacks against Slowed Heroes with Repeater Cannon active grants 10% Movement Speed for 4 seconds, up to 40%.
- Inhibiting Energy (W)
- While Phase Bomb is active, Basic Attacks against Heroes Slowed by Plasma Cutter Slow all enemies in the area by 35% for 4 seconds.
- Warp Conduit (E)
- Hero Takedowns reset Warp’s cooldown.
- Emergency Protocol (Trait)
- When Shield Capacitor’s Shield becomes depleted, gain 30% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.
- Combat Advantage (Q)
- Plasma Cutter deals 50% more damage to Slowed targets.
- Warp Warfare (E)
- After arriving with Warp, gain 125% Attack Speed for 4 seconds while in Repeater Cannon mode.
- Divert Power: Weapons (Active, Cooldown: 20 seconds)
- Activate to instantly drain Shield Capacitor’s Shield, but increase Basic Attack damage by 80% of the Shield drained for 5 seconds.
Level 10 (Heroic Abilities)
- Purification Salvo (R1, Cooldown: 75 seconds)
- Channel for 1.5 seconds, sweeping a laser in front of Fenix that locks onto enemy Heroes. Once Channeling finishes, fire 5 missiles at each locked Hero, dealing 86 damage each. Deals 50% increased damage to Slowed targets.
- Planet Cracker (R2, Cooldown: 100 seconds)
- After 0.5 seconds, Channel a powerful beam that spans across the battleground for 4 seconds, dealing 105 damage every 0.25 seconds to non-Structure enemies hit.
- Adonium Shell (E)
- After arriving with Warp, gain 40 Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dampening Field (Trait)
- Fenix gains 15 Spell Armor while he has a Shield from Shield Capacitor.
- Rapid Recharge (Trait)
- Whenever Fenix is healed, Shield Capacitor’s Shield recharges for 20% of the healing received.
- Auxiliary Shields (Trait)
- Permanently reduce Fenix’s maximum Health by 10% but increase Shield Capacitor’s Shield by 20%. Basic Attacks regenerate Shields equal to 20% of the damage dealt.
- Offensive Cadence (W)
- Every 3rd Basic Attack against Heroes while Repeater Cannon is active deals an additional 6% of the target’s maximum Health as damage.
- Photonic Weaponry (Trait)
- Fenix deals 15% more damage while he has a Shield from Shield Capacitor.
- Arsenal Overcharge (Passive)
- Fenix’s Basic Attacks reduce his Ability cooldowns by 0.5 seconds.
- Secondary Fire (Q)
- Hitting an enemy Hero with Plasma Cutter fires a Purification Salvo missile at them after 0.5 seconds, dealing 86 damage. Deals 50% increased damage to Slowed targets.
- Singularity Charge (W)
- Repeater Cannon grants 200% more Attack Speed, and Phase Bomb grants 2.5 more range.
- Unconquered Spirit (Passive)
- Upon taking fatal damage, Shield Capacitor regains 600 Shields. This effect has a 120 second cooldown.