Heroes of the Storm: Rexxar protagonista nel nuovo Hotfix!WhatsApp
Poche ore fa è stata confermata la notizia del nuovo Hotfix su Heroes of the Storm.
Oltre alla risoluzione di alcuni problemi generali del Nexus, particolare attenzione è stata destinata a Leoric, Nova e Rexxar (e Misha)! Di seguito troverete la lista dei cambiamenti che ha interessato questi fantastici protagonisti del Nexus!
Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch in order to resolve several issues discovered after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Please find complete patch notes for today’s update below:
- Reconnecting to a Custom Game after it has been paused will no longer cause the player to become stuck on the “Reconnect Successful” screen for the duration of the match.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display issues when launching Heroes of the Storm on a Mac after receiving a Software Update prompt.
Heroes and Talents
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Leoric to remain in Undying form for the duration of a game.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nova from using Abilities if her target enters Stasis after Triple Tap is cast.
- Misha will now properly pass all Spider Gems she collects on Tomb of the Spider Queen to Rexxar.
- Rexxar will now properly gain Hunter-Gatherer Talent stacks when nearby allies collect Regeneration Globes.
- Rexxar’s Mend Pet will no longer cleanse him of movement impairing effects.
- Rexxar will no longer lose the Basic Attack range bonus granted by the Throwing Axe Talent after being killed.
- The cooldown for Misha, Charge! will no longer increase after learning the Bear Necessities Talent.
- Fixed a rare issue that could allow Rexxar to spawn more than one Misha under specific circumstances.