Nuovo bilanciamento agli Eroi domani!WhatsApp
Blizzard ha ufficialmente annunciato una nuova patch in arrivo nel Nexus nella giornata di domani, dedicata al bilanciamento degli Eroi.
Non solo, in quanto parte di questo aggiornamento è stata già resa nota:
We’re planning to release a new Balance Update on Wednesday, March 16 in order to make adjustments to number of heroes, abilities, and talents. This week’s update will be released in the Americas login region first, and will roll out to all other regions around the world throughout the rest of the day.
Here is a look at the complete set of balance changes we’ll be making with Wednesday’s update, which is the patch that players will use to compete during the Spring Global Championship in April.
- Health increased from 1,273 (+4% per level) to 1,350 (+4% per level)
- Health Regeneration increased from 2.65 per second (+4% per level) to 2.81 per second (+4% per level)
- Snipe (Q)
- Cooldown decreased from 8 to 6 seconds
- Mana cost decreased from 60 to 50
- Perfect Shot (Talent)
- Cooldown reduction decreased from 4 to 3 seconds
- Pinning Shot (W)
- Slow amount increased from 30% to 40%
- Covert Ops (Talent)
- Maximum slow amount increased from 50% to 60%
Developer Comments: We have been giving Nova slow and steady buffs in order to increase her viability without pushing her burst damage to uncomfortable levels. Each round of changes has shown us positive results—albeit not large ones. A lower cooldown on Snipe and a stronger slow on Pinning Shot should help Nova players secure kills more frequently while also helping her to contribute more during engagements and skirmishes.
- Basic Attack damage reduced from 115 (+4% per level) to 104 (+4% per level)
- Raise Skeleton (Trait)
- Skeleton Mastery (Talent)
- Damage bonus reduced from 100% to 50%
- Corpse Explosion (Talent)
- Damage reduced from 65 (+4% per level) to 55 (+4% per level)
- Skeleton Mastery (Talent)
- Spectral Scythe (Q)
- Damage reduced from 300 (+4% per level) to 240 (+4% per level).
- Mana cost increased from 45 to 60
- Cursed Strikes (W)
- Attack Speed slow amount reduced from 50% to 40%
Developer Comments: Xul deals too much damage for the amount of utility he has in his kit, and his pushing Talents are vastly outperforming their competitors. He also has the highest win-rate currently and it’s still climbing, so we needed to be pretty heavy-handed with these nerfs.
- Ancestral Healing (R)
- Can no longer be self-cast
Developer Comments: Rehgar is too hard to kill for how much value he brings to the table. Adding more counterplay options for Ancestral Healing should help to trim down the frustrating moments when you can’t seem to catch the Shaman. We also wanted to do this without nerfing Rehgar’s Ghost Wolf form, which could cause his playstyle to feel less active.
Gli sviluppatori sembrano dunque continuare quanto hanno iniziato da qualche patch ulteriormente buffando Nova e nerfando Rehgar. Probabilmente tuttavia il nerf più atteso era al momento quello a Xul, specialista capace di far non meno danni di un assassino.
Cos’altro dobbiamo aspettarci domani, dunque?