The Mech War Tavern Brawl: la nuova Rissa di Hearthstone!WhatsApp
Una nuova sfida della Modalità Rissa di Hearthstone è stata annunciata! Si chiama Mech War Tavern Brawl ed avrà come protagonisti il Fastidiobot e le Bombe Bot del Dott. Boom (che saranno i due eroi, con tanto di potere eroe, utilizzabili dai giocatori)!
Proprio riguardo i poteri eroe, molti sono stati quelli aggiunti con questa Patch…è quindi facile pensare che questa non sarà l’unica sfida di questo tipo ma che, molto probabilmente, giocheremo con tanti nuovi eroi diversi nella Rissa di Hearthstone!
Ecco di seguito la news completa pubblicata su Hearthpwn (che ringraziamo, come sempre, per l’ottimo lavoro) comprese anche le nuove carte in arrivo con questa nuova rissa ed i nuovi Back animati per gli eventi eSports!!
Nota Bene: La patch non è ancora stata messa online e potrebbe non essere la rissa di domani!
New Hearthstone Patch – The Mech War Tavern Brawl
HELLO HELLO HELLO!! A new Hearthstone patch has appeared on the Hearthstone servers with details on a new tavern brawl!
- TGT is now available to use as a search phrase in the collection manager.
- It also appears that Hearthstone has upgraded their engine to Unity 5.
The patch is not yet live and this may not be tomorrow’s Tavern Brawl.
The Mech War Tavern Brawl
A new tavern brawl is on its way which introduces the Annoy-o-Tron vs Boom Bot Tavern Brawl!
Both of our new mechanic Tavern Brawl heroes have custom emotes, but, they don’t actually say anything other than their “EnterPlay” sound effects when any emote is used. If your opponent is playing as Annoy-o-Tron, you may want to hit that squelch button.
New Animated Card Backs
The ESports Power Core card back has been unveiled in it’s animated glory this patch, as has the September ranked play card back, Exodar.
- Power Core: We can feel the energy in the air. And it’s coming from… YOU! Acquired from attending approved eSports events.
- Exodar: The capital city of the draenei is actually a dimensional ship that crash landed on Azeroth after traveling through the Twisting Nether. Despite its wonders and Velen’s best efforts, its tourism industry is sluggish due to its remote location (and possibly also the man-eating mutant plants). Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, September 2015.
New Tavern Brawl Cards
A number of new tavern brawl cards have been added to the game. A lot of old adventure hero powers now have a tavern brawl counter part. Enchantments may be displayed on cards which are on the field, or can be used for some kind of internal tracking. Enchantments don’t have associated card images or card text.
Quote from HearthPwn
- TB_ClockworkCardDealer (New)
- TB_EnchRandomManaCost (New)
- TB_EnchWhosTheBossNow (New)
- TBMechWarCommonCards (New)
- TBRandomCardCost (New)
- Activate! (New) Hero Power Activate a random Tron. Cost: 2
- Bone Minions (New) Hero Power two 2/1 Bone Constructs. Cost: 2
- Boom Bot Jr. (New) Hero Power Deal 1 damage to 2 random enemies. Cost: 2
- Decimate (New) Hero Power Change the Health of enemy minions to 1. Cost: 2
- Harvest (New) Hero Power Draw a card. Gain a Mana Crystal.2 Cost: 2
- Hello! Hello! Hello! (New) Hero Power Give your lowest attack minion and . Cost: 2
- Jeering Crowd (New) Hero Power a 1/1 Spectator with . Cost: 2
- ME SMASH (New) Hero Power Destroy a random enemy minion. Cost: 2
- Open the Gates (New) Hero Power three 1/1 Whelps. Cost: 2
- Pile On!!! (New) Hero Power Put a minion from each deck into the battlefield. Cost: 2
- Poison Cloud (New) Hero Power Deal 1 damage to all enemy minions. If any die, a slime. Cost: 2
- The Majordomo (New) Hero Power a 3/3 Flamewaker Acolyte. Cost: 2
- Web Wrap (New) Hero Power Return a random enemy minion to your opponent’s hand. Cost: 2
- Wild Magic (New) Hero Power Put a random spell from your opponent’s class into your hand. Cost: 2