Hearthstone, risolti i problemi per Nazmani e Silas
Silas – Gli sviluppatori hanno pubblicato una nuova serie di interventi utili per risolvere altrettanti bug presenti all’interno di Hearthstone.
Finiscono nel mirino di Blizzard Frizzabombe il Magnifico, Silas Lunacupa, che ora dovrebbe essere disponibile per tutti, ed anche per la Tessisangue Nazmani.
Per l’ultima citata sembra che vi fosse un problema quando la Nazmani interagiva con delle carte a costo zero.
Ecco i dettagli:
We’re currently deploying a hotfix that includes the following:
- Fixed an issue that caused certain players to have an entirely blank Quest Log, and never receive Daily or Weekly quests. Impacted players will be compensated for missed XP in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels matches were not granting XP. Impacted players will have missing XP granted in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels runs were failing to start. Impacted players will have missing Gold refunded in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where new players were not receiving the Silas Darkmoon Legendary.
- Fixed a bug where rewards were not being granted for completing Chapter 5 in Tombs of Terror.
- Fixed a bug where Whizbang the Wonderful was not using new deck recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Nazmani Bloodweaver would incorrectly target cards that already cost 0.
- Fixed a bug where 17 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards were not draftable in Arena.
This hotfix will take place on the server side, so you will not need to download anything if you’ve already updated to patch 19.0.
Cosa ne pensate community? La discussione, come sempre, è aperta!