Aggiustamenti al Rank Legend, Bug alle missioni dei Mercenari e problemi al rating di BGWhatsApp
Ieri è stato annunciato il nuovo evento di Halloween di Hearthstone, la Veglia delle Ombre, ma nel mentre tantissimi sono i problemi che stanno affliggendo in lungo ed in largo le varie modalità di Hearthstone. Andiamo a vedere i maggiori…
Partendo dalla Constructed, sono in molti che durante la loro scalata mensile hanno notato strani punteggi al loro arrivo al Legend. La cosa è già sotto l’occhio attento dei dev ed arriveranno aggiustamenti in breve tempo. Tutto questo però non è detto che sia per tutti.
Anche la nuova modalità, Mercenari, non è esente da problemi: i problemi maggiori e più pesanti, individuati dai giocatori, sono quelli alle missioni dei vari Mercenari. Già, perché alcuni di questi hanno missioni buggate, o irrisolvibili o con requisiti più grandi del normale.
La Battaglia, poi, non è da meno. Già con l’arrivo dei Mercenari, ci fu un grave problemi con i rating dei giocatori, che per molti si resettarono a zero. Ora, il problema è risolto, ma per tutti coloro ai quali è stato trovato un hotfix, stanno arrivando più punti del solito durante le loro partite. Anche per questo arriverà la soluzione.
Con ciò, insieme alla patch della Veglia delle Ombre, sono stati lanciati anche altri hotfix per migliorare alcuni bug sul gioco. Andiamo a vedere la lista completa dalla patch di ieri:
We wanted to let you know about some known issues we are tracking with patch 21.4. We will continue to update this post as we get more information.
- We’re aware of a visual bug where Rewards Track progress is not being shown. The XP is still being earned and tracked, but we are working on fixing the visuals to match.
- (Resolved 10/13): Some players had their Battlegrounds rating reset after downloading the patch. We have addressed the problem causing this issue, and are continuing to investigate next steps for those impacted. Update: We have now restored Battlegrounds ratings for players who had their ratings reset after the 21.4 patch went live yesterday. The ratings were reset to what they were at 9:59 a.m., Pacific (immediately before the patch went live).
- (Updated 10/14): We’re tracking and investigating miscellaneous connectivity, server, and performance issues. Update: This was further addressed in today’s patch and will be something that we continue to address whenever we can.
- We’re aware that players are unable to purchase multiple Mercenaries packs at once with Gold. This issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
- (Resolved 10/14): We are investigating an issue with players getting stuck in the Mercenaries tutorial. Update: These issues have now been resolved.
- (Resolved 10/14): We are also investigating issues with leaderboards not updating properly. Update: We have resolved the issue as to all game mode Leaderboards.
- (Resolved 10/14): We’re aware that the 21.4 update is not showing for some Google Play users. For those users, we have a suggested workaround: go to Google Play → open your profile icon in top right → open “Manage apps & device” → select “Updates available” → select “Update All.” We believe that should cause the update to appear on your devices. Update: The 21.4 update should now show for all Google Play users.
- (Resolved 10/13): We’re aware of and working on a fix for an issue where task #5 for Mercenaries at level 30 (complete a bounty while at level 30) is not completable. Update: Today’s hotfix resolves this issue.
- (Resolved 10/14): We’re aware of and working on a fix for a bug causing the game to lock whenever a player clicks on their Mercenaries PVP rewards. Update: This issue is should now be resolved for all players.
- (Resolved 10/19): We’re aware that Jaina’s Ice Block Talisman Equipment is not working as intended. The fix for this Equipment is in an upcoming patch, expected within the next week. Update: This issue was resolved in patch 21.4.3.
- (Updated 10/19): We are investigating reports that ratings are not being calculated properly in Ranked Legend and Battlegrounds. Update: This issue was resolved as to the Ranked ladder in patch 21.4.3. We have a plan in place to fix the issues with the Battlegrounds ladder, scheduled to go live tomorrow. Battlegrounds Ratings Correction Tomorrow 4
- (Resolved 10/19): We are investigating reports that players on certain devices are not able to access any new mode (such as Mercenaries) that would require the player to go through a tutorial. Our initial investigation has found a workaround that appears to work for those affected by this issue: enter the mode on another device and complete the tutorial; after doing that, you should be able to enter and play the mode on your original device. Update: This issue was resolved in patch 21.4.3
- (Updated 10/19): We are aware and working on a fix for the fact that certain Mercenary tasks either can’t be completed, or aren’t completed as written (because the task text does not match the in-game text). Update: Specified fixes were made in 21.4.3. Some remaining tasks will be addressed in a future update.
- (Resolved 10/19): We are aware that Quests cannot be completed in Casual mode at this time and are investigating the issue. Update: This issue was resolved in Patch 21.4.3
See here for previously documented known issues with the 21.4 patch: 21.4 Launch Day Known Issues
Che ne pensate di questi interventi? Fateci sapere la vostra…
- #1 (Mercenari) Aggiornamento Build: la sinergia Bestie può dire la sua? – Powned.it
- #2 La Veglia delle Ombre è tornata e ad accompagnare il Cavaliere Senza Testa questa volta c’è Diablo
- #3 Blizzard sui bilanciamenti di Hearthstone: “nessuna modifica in programma questa settimana”