COD, nuova patch: nerf per il Juggernout, arrivano le partite private di Warzone
Private Warzone – Nella notte a cavallo tra il 9 ed il 10 di Novembre sono state presentate le ultime novità in arrivo sia su Call of Duty Modern Warfare, sia sul celebre battle royale Warzone.
Secondo quanto riferito dagli sviluppatori, questa dovrebbe essere l’ultima patch precedente all’inizio dell’era di Cold War, nuovo titolo di Black Ops che sarà finalmente disponibile il prossimo 13 Novembre. La prima e più importante aggiunta riguarda proprio Warzone, in cui da oggi sarà possibile organizzare le partite private.
Per il momento, i giocatori potranno organizzare e partecipare alle loro lobby private con almeno 3 modalità a disposizione: la classica “Battle Royale” con 50 giocatori minimo, e poi anche il MiniBR (dove i giocatori sono 24) e la Plunder.
Un’altra fondamentale novità riguarda poi il nerf alla tuta da Juggernaut, che non sarà più disponibile nei bunker di Verdansk. Sarà ancora possibile trovare questo tipo di attrezzatura, ma sarà anche decisamente più complicato rispetto a prima.
Ecco le note della patch con tutti i dettagli.
- Ground War
- TDM Snipers Only
- Hardpoint Hills and Kills
- Shipment 24/7
- Shoot House 24/7
- BR Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
- Plunder Trios
We’re excited to launch a beta version of Private Warzone matches! This requires various player counts to start the match and we have three modes available:
- BR – 50 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Plunder – 30 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Mini BR – 24 players required
Please share any bugs you encounter along with your feedback!
- Fix for a bug where, when reviving a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can become stuck in third person
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing the error code: “HK:s=373408m=54293536:10635584”
- Fix for the Gaz Operator challenge where players are unable to complete the first objective in the Season 4 Gaz Operator Bundle Mission “win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz”
- Fix for an issue where officer challenges 90 – 100 have been resetting after completion, preventing players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when using the zoom button the camera will zoom in and out
- Players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope effect when not ADSing with it by picking up 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Fixed a bug where helicopters could spin and float in the air after progressing in Survival
- Fixes to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as intended in Gunfight
- Fix for an issue where players that die right before an HQ is disabled and watch the full killcam do not spawn in as intended
- M4 Tombstone: Fix for a bug where adding the .458 SOCOM or the 9mm Para 32-Round Mags removes them from the weapon model
- Tracer Pack: Sakura Edition- Maruyama – The dynamic icon appears to have a minor gap between the barrel and body of the weapon when the Compensator is equipped on the FTAC 13.5″ Compact barrel. This has been fixed
- On-Demand Textures Streaming is located in the Options, under the Graphics tab and in the Details & Textures section.
- It will only kick-in for users playing with Texture Resolution set to High.
- It streams textures for Operators and Weapons.
- You can control the daily texture streaming limit and the size of your cacheTo help with patch sizes and disk space, high-resolution textures will now be downloaded while playing, using On-Demand Textures Streaming:
- Fix for a bug where a Premium user with only Warzone installed, can select a trial on a MP map, which can result in a crash
- Fix for a bug where PC players were able to select a custom loadout in Snipers Only
- Fixes for an issue where some Activision account names were being applied to different profiles in the friends list
- Survival mode now has its own DLC package. To access Survival, a player has to install both Special Ops and Survival
- Fixes to help fight against weapon corruption while in Spectator mode
- The gas from the Gas Grenade can sometimes obscure or completely hide players from thermal scopes
- Fixed an exploit near the Lozoff Pass Metro Station
- Armored Royale: Fixed a bug where dropping a truck redeployment flare into the service entrance of the subway can cause the truck to parachute underground
- While in Plunder, players parachutes will now auto deploy to help prevent against exploits
- Fix for an exploit with the Durable Gas Mask
- Fixed an audio bug where no overheat audio was playing when using the minigun on the helicopter
- When the player is using Bumper Ping as their button layout, the player will be unable to switch between the Gas Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them only able to use the gas grenade. This has been fixed
- When sitting in passenger seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while simultaneously switching seats will break the players viewmodel. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players are unable to equip other War Tracks after selecting “Random”
- Removed Juggernauts from Bunker puzzles
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione è aperta!