Vanguard/Warzone: annunciati buff per M1, Type99 e 3-LINE e due NUOVI PERK!
Gli sviluppatori di Sledgehammer Games hanno da poco diffuso alcune interessantissime informazioni che riguardano il multiplayer di Vanguard, e che quindi andranno certamente ad interessare anche il battle royale Warzone non appena verrà rilasciata, il prossimo 8 Dicembre, la nuova mappa di Pacific Caldera.
La prima parte dell’aggiornamento riguarda specificatamente le armi del multiplayer di Vanguard, con alcuni interessantissimi buff che sbarcheranno ufficialmente per svariati fucili a partire dal prossimo 9 Dicembre.
Secondo quanto riferito dai devs, con la prossima patch verrà potenziato il fucile M1 Garand (mediante la riduzione del suo rinculo), ma anche il Type 99 (che ora one shotta anche con colpi al petto con munizioni di piccolo calibro e vede anche ridotto il suo tempo ADS) ed il 3-LINE, per il quale i devs hanno scelto di diminuire il tempo dell’ADS (ovvero la rapidità con cui l’arma passa da modalità “normale” a modalità “mirino”).
Anche il KAR riceverà presto un buff, visto che come il Type 99 ora riuscirà a “oneshottare” i bersagli colpiti al petto anche con proiettili di calibro più piccolo.
E veniamo quindi alle novità che riguardano invece anche Warzone oltre che il multiplayer di Vanguard: stiamo parlando dei due nuovi perk annunciati questa mattina da Activision, in arrivo e sbloccabili a tier 21 e 44 del prossimo battle pass (troverete qui altri dettagli sulla Season 1, ndr): ovvero Serpentine ed Intuition.
Attivando il primo, avremo la possibilità di ridurre i danni in arrivo da armi ed esplosivi durante lo sprint (mentre con lo sprint tattico si potranno ridurre i danni di oltre un quarto del loro valore normale), mentre utilizzando il secondo avremo la possibilità di “percepire” un nemico nelle vicinanze, anche attraverso i muri.
Intuition infatti funzionerà in modo simile ad High Alert, anche se avrà un raggio più breve, e ci consentirà di percepire la minaccia avversaria pochi istanti prima di ritrovarceli davanti. Oltre a questo, si segnala poi l’arrivo di una nuova granata incendiaria, un equipaggiamento letale che sarà disponibile una volta raggiunto il livello 39 del battle pass.
Saranno entrambi dei perk molto utili in un gioco BR come Warzone, e sinceramente non vediamo l’ora di poterli provare!
CoD Vanguard Multipayer Season 1: Full patch notes
– Multiplayer Heads Across the Pacific. Prepare for Paradise, an all-new map based in the Pacific, and remember your Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Dome strategies for Radar.
– Control Returns, another Returning Mode Dropping In-Season. The competitive mode will arrive in the launch window of Season One, while veterans of the franchise may want to get in the zone for a festive surprise later in season…
– Get Intuition, Serpentine, and Incendiary Lethal Grenade in Battle Pass Free Tiers. Know your enemy’s position, take less damage on the move, and lock down objectives.
New Maps, Including MW3 Dome Remake Radar
Paradise (Launch): A weapons testing site somewhere in the Pacific Ocean hosts all task force Operators for joint exercises. Medium-sized three-lane-style map featuring an underground tunnel and pools of toxic waste.
Radar (Launch): A reimagined version of Dome, the classic Modern Warfare 3 map. This small radar station in the Pacific is built for fast-paced combat. Remember to not camp on the catwalks!
Control Returns (Launch Window)
Best known as a popular third mode in competitive Call of Duty, Control will see a return in Vanguard Multiplayer in the launch window of Season One.
Control mixes the limited-life nature of Search and Destroy with the objective style of Hardpoint and the elimination-centered gameplay of Team Deathmatch. Two teams alternate between attacking or defending two fixed capture zones on the map with limited respawns. Attackers either have to capture both zones or completely eliminate the Defenders before the time limit.
Another, more respawn-heavy mode, is set to drop during for Festive Fervor, and any veteran since the Modern Warfare 3 days should be prepared to get in the zone for it…
Two New Perks and Incendiary Lethal Grenade for Loadouts
Ready those Loadouts for some new Perks and Equipment.
Through the Season One Battle Pass, you can unlock three new options across all Vanguard Loadouts, which are set to rival the already stiff competition between the Lethal Equipment and Perk 1 and 2 slot choices:
Serpentine — Perk 1, Tier 21 of Season One Battle Pass
Sprinting reduces incoming damage.
Breaking out into a regular sprint slightly reduces all damage from ballistics and explosives, while Tactical Sprinting can cut damage by more than a quarter of its normal value.
Intuition — Perk 1, Tier 44 of Season One Battle Pass
Your vision pulses when enemies are nearby, even through walls.
Similar to High Alert in previous games, but with shorter range, Intuition allows you to perceive threats before they round corners or burst through doors. This is done without the need to suppress them like Piercing Range, making it a more passive option for those looking for more close-range engagements.
Special Incendiary Grenade — Lethal Equipment, Tier 39 of Season One Battle Pass
Obscures an area in a white fog and burns those who come close.
A handheld and extremely limited version of the Firebombing Run Killstreak, the Incendiary Grenade deals a small burst of damage within a large radius at the detonation point, then deals burn damage every second to those who stay within its range. This damage scales the longer someone is within the area and lasts for a longer time than its rivals, the Thermite and Molotov Cocktail.
Tis the Season for Prestige: Season One Challenges and Events
Season One launch is the kickoff for the Festive Fervor celebrations to come, as well as all the pulse-pounding free content when the new year arrives.
Expect more intel about Festive Fervor later this month. And as you prepare for the holidays, remember that the season of Prestige is upon us!
At the start of Season One, your Season Level will refresh to Level 1 and your progress will resume from the highest Prestige Level you achieved previously — three, if you reached the top level during the pre-season.
Starting with Season One, every 10 levels within Prestige offers a new Zombies and a Multiplayer/Warzone Pacific Challenge to complete for XP and a Calling Card. Complete all 20 within a seasonal set for that game mode to unlock an incredible animated Calling Card that shows off your elite abilities.
This season offers four additional Prestiges to achieve across the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint:
– Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
– Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
– Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
– Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
– Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
– Levels 250–1,000: Ability to earn additional Prestige Levels, if they were not reached during the pre-season.
Remember: Your Prestige-leveling journey is synchronized between Vanguard and Warzone Pacific, meaning you can progress through Season Levels and increase your Prestige Level by earning XP in either game!
- Did an overall pass on Mounting. Players reported issues regarding mount height and objects not appearing mountable.
- Custom Mods: players can save custom builds.
- Adjusted the camera position when selecting specific weapons or attachments. Players reported the weapon preview was cut off for a handful of attachments.
- Bug where players would load into game with an invisible weapon has been fixed.
- Combat Shields now correctly display skins while stowed.
- Progression and Camos
- XP rates have been increased for Snipers.
- 3-Line Rifle
- Bloodthirsty Challenges have been changed to Prone Challenges.
- Added damage direction indicators for players using Flamenaut.
- Fire Bombing Run
- Fixed issue where players did not see where the fire VFX started, resulting in players taking damage though they were not standing in the flames.
- Attack Dogs
- Fixed a missing VFX path when the whistling animation plays.
- Performance pass on Killstreak decals to reduce flickering.
- Dead Drop
- Fixed a bug where players were continually awarded their top killstreak when using Dead Drop.
- Charge time has been doubled.
- Made it easier to determine if a deployed Goliath is friendly
- Fixed an issue with “Grizzled Veteran – Get X Eliminations in Hardcore Mode” not tracking properly.
- Fixed bug preventing some players from unlocking reticles.
- Fixed an exploit where players could exit the map.
- Fixed exploits where players could exit the map.
- Fixed a rare issue where players spawn outside of the map.
- Numa Numa
- Fixed a rare issue where players spawn outside of the map.
- Shipment (Dec 9)
- Adjusted spawn logic to prevent spawn traps
- Fixed a bug where player names were blank in “incoming clan requests” if the request was received while in the Clan Request menu.
- Players will see a warning when equipping 2XP tokens while a global 2XP event is running.
Performance & Connectivity
- Improved stability when connecting to lobbies.
- Fixed bug resulting in “Server Snapshot Error,” where players would get kicked out of matches and into MP menus. (Dec 9)
- Fixed bug where the game would crash when Polina picked up an NPC.
- Battle of Berlin
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash after a cutscene.
Cosa ne pensate di tutte queste novità community? Avete già detto il vostro addio a Verdansk? La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!
- Articolo realizzato in collaborazione con la community di riferimento di Warzone d’Italia (Clicca qui per entrare su Facebook – Clicca qui per seguire la community su Instagram)