Patch su Black Ops: “risolto” anche il glitch dell’invisibilità su Warzone
Glitch Invisibilità – Gli sviluppatori di Activision hanno da poco pubblicato una nuovissima lista di note della patch per Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War e per Warzone.
I devs sono infatti intervenuti per limitare il fastidiosissimo problema dell’invisibilità che ha gettato letteralmente nel panico migliaia e migliaia di giocatori in tantissime sessioni giocate nelle ultime 24/48 ore. Al momento però, la “risoluzione” altro non è che la rimozione temporanea degli elicotteri d’attacco sia da Verdansk che da Rebirth Island, un modo semplice e sicuro per azzerare di colpo il glitch in attesa di capire perché i nuovi mezzi volanti di COD generano l’invisibilità ai giocatori.
Tra gli altri importanti update, si segnala la risoluzione del bug Zed 398 error che stava affliggendo esclusivamente i giocatori PC, e svariati problemi risolti per gli utenti di COD PS5.
Andiamo a vedere tutti i dettagli sulla questione.
Patch – Glitch Invisibilità Warzone e vari fix Black Ops
Season One is live in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone! Jump in today with your squad and experience everything Season One has to offer already with this week’s official launch:
- Battle Pass System
- Up to 100 tiers of unlockable items available in the Battle Pass System, including two free weapons, new Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, War Tracks, and much more.
- Cross-Game Progression
- Player progression is now synchronized across Black Ops Cold War, Warzone, and Modern Warfare based on your previous Season Level in Black Ops Cold War.
- Climb through 1,000 new Season Levels and achieve up to 7 Prestige Levels after completing Military Ranks.
- Season Challenges
- Sets of 20 Season Challenges added for both Multiplayer and Zombies, with new Calling Card rewards for completing each Season Challenge, plus a Master Calling Card for completing each set.
- Operator Missions
- Play MP, Zombies, and Warzone to earn additional Operator Skin variants and XP rewards.
- Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer
- Eight maps across all modes:
- 6v6: The Pines, Raid, Nuketown ’84 Holiday
- 2v2: Game Show, ICBM, U-Bahn, KGB
- Fireteam: Sanatorium (mid-season)
- New modes: Gunfight, Prop Hunt, and Combined Arms: Hardpoint
- New Featured Playlists: Raid the Mall, Gunfight, Prop Hunt, Nuketown ’84 Holiday 24/7
- New Scorestreak: H.A.R.P.
- Eight maps across all modes:
- Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- New modes: “Jingle Hells” and “Cranked” (mid-season)
- New Mystery Box weapons: Mac-10 SMG and Groza assault rifle
- New Support: Cruise Missile
- Leaderboard Update: Highest Round
- New Onslaught maps: The Pines and Raid (mid-season)
- Holiday Onslaught event and Onslaught Challenge (launch week)
- New map: Rebirth Island
- New Rebirth Island Seasonal Event with 16 challenges to complete for new Calling Cards, Charms, Emblems, Stickers, “Noxious” LMG Blueprint and more
- New mode: Rebirth Resurgence
- New Gulag experience (Verdansk)
- 30+ Black Ops Cold War weapons added
- New Operators: Stitch, Vargas, Song
- New vehicle: Attack Helicopter
- Daily Challenges
- + more
Yesterday’s game update resolved a “Zed 398 Swift Clover” error message that temporarily prevented PC players from accessing Season One maps at the start of the season, as well as an issue with occasional hitching during gameplay for PlayStation 5 players. We’ve also implemented additional stability improvements in MP and Zombies for a smoother experience.
This morning’s update delivers improvements to spawns on Nuketown ’84, the removal of health regen for Props in Prop Hunt, and more quality-of-life fixes, including more relaxed requirements for “Behind Cover” Weapon Camo challenges.
In Warzone, the Raven team has temporarily removed the Attack Helicopter from both the Verdansk and Rebirth Island maps to address an issue that could cause players to appear invisible. The normal helicopter will remain in Warzone while the issue is investigated.
Get all the details on everything new in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone here, and read below for patch notes covering our latest updates since the launch of Season One:
- Resolved “Zed 398 Swift Clover” error that temporarily prevented PC players from loading into Season One maps at the start of the season.
- Resolved an issue with occasional hitching during gameplay on PS5.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the Sentry Turret.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the Spy Plane.
- Field Upgrades
- Fixed a rare crash related to the SAM Turret.
- Fixed a crash related to Woods voiceover audio.
- Fixed a crash related to Score Events.
- Nuketown ’84 / Nuketown ’84 Holiday
- Adjusted spawn logic.
- Addressed an issue where players could capture the first Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.
- Prop Hunt
- Disabled automatic health regen for Props.
- Removed the Steel Chair from the Prop list on Checkmate. Steel Chair OP.
- Combined Arms: Assault
- 20 seconds will now be added to the game clock when a zone is captured to reduce the frequency of a game ending in a Draw due to lack of time when transitioning to a new zone.
- “Behind Cover” Weapon Camo Challenge
- Increased the distance check.
- Removed the requirement for the victim to face a certain direction.
- Addressed an issue that could cause instability during Plaguehound rounds.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause interact prompts to incorrectly appear around the map.
- Improved breadcrumb (green dot) user experience when unlocking attachments.
- Addressed an issue that could cause long wait times going into the After Action Report.
- Temporarily removed the Attack Helicopter from Verdansk and Rebirth Island maps to resolve an issue that could cause players to appear invisible.
Cosa ne pensate di queste modifiche?
Speriamo che presto i devs trovino un’altra soluzione per il glitch dell’invisibilità, cosi da rendere nuovamente disponibili i nuovi elicotteri nel Battle Royale.
Questo articolo è stato realizzato in collaborazione con la community FB CALL OF DUTY ITALIA – Fan Community.