Anche un nuovo evento in arrivo su Apex con il Battle Pass: ecco le prime info sulle novità!WhatsApp
L’attesa di tutti i giocatori di Apex Legends sta ormai per volgere al termine.
Non dovrebbero mancare ormai molti giorni al rilascio definitivo del nuovo battle pass del gioco, che potrebbe essere protagonista insieme ad una nuova modalità a tempo limitata a partire dal prossimo 4 Giugno (o comunque dalla prossima settimana).
Tra le più importanti novità svelate in anteprima, vi è proprio la nuova modalità chiamata “The Hunt“: questa mode durerà circa 2 settimane ed includerà una queque per i soli “Apex Elite” (a cui potranno partecipare solo i giocatori che finiscono nelle Top5 delle partite competitive), doppia esperienza ed anche una serie di sfide leggendarie che ci forniranno Battle Pass Bonus XP e molti altri contenuti.
Inoltre, i devs hanno annunciato che tra i primi dettagli disponibili per questo nuovo importante contenuto vi saranno anche delle sfide giornaliere e settimanali, tre nuove skin leggendarie e 3 nuove categorie di contenuti.
Gli sviluppatori hanno anche accennato al fatto che tutti i giocatori riceveranno abbastanza Crafting Metal da poterci costruire qualsiasi oggetto leggendario da loro scelto.
Sembra chiaro che Respawn abbia scelto i cambiare marcia per la seconda attesissima stagione del gioco, e la speranza è ovviamente che la stragrande maggioranza dei giocatori (compresi quelli che ad oggi hanno “congelato” Apex) resti colpita da questi contenuti, fornendo al gioco quella “seconda possibilità” di cui tanto si è parlato nei giorni scorsi.
Il comunicato ufficiale
As we approach June, we want to give you a heads-up on a fun in-game event coming next week, as well as just some of the first details on Season 2 Battle Pass.
The Hunt Begins . . .
Starting next Tuesday, we’ll be kicking off a new event called The Legendary Hunt. This limited-time event will last two weeks, and with it brings all this to Kings Canyon:
- Apex Elite Queue
- Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners.
- Here’s the catch: in order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.
- Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards
- Complete a set of limited-time challenges and earn new Rare, Epic, and Legendary skins.
- Double XP Weekend
- From Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. PST through Monday, June 10 at 10 a.m. PST, earn double XP on base progression and Battle Pass progression.
- Battle Pass Bonus XP
- Finish Top 5 in any match and earn an entire Battle Pass level (once per day).
- Legendary Hunt Store Skins
- Every three to four days during the event, we’ll have new Legendary Hunt themed skins rotating through the in-game store for direct purchase.
- Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners
- Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
- Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.
We’ll have more details to share with you next week Tuesday, but for now, get ready for the hunt!
First Details on Season 2 Battle Pass
At 10:00 a.m. PST on Saturday, June 8, we’ll be sharing some of the first details on Apex Legends Season 2 as part of our EA PLAY livestream. Today, we want to tell you about just a few of the high-level improvements you can expect from our second Battle Pass. So, without further ado, we’ll let our Lead Product Manager, Lee Horn, tell you more. Take it away, Lee!
Leeeeeee-RSPN here, with an update on Battle Pass Season 2. We’ve been listening to the community discussion regarding the Season 1 Battle Pass and have gotten a ton of great feedback from players. Today, we’re excited to share just some of the changes and improvements you can expect with the Season 2 Battle Pass, so y’all can know that we’re headed in the right direction.
TL;DR on Just Some of the Coming Improvements
- Level up via Daily and Weekly Challenges.
- Time to Battle Pass level 100 should be significantly reduced.
- Three additional Legendary skins added to the rewards track.
- Three entirely new content categories replace badge and stat tracker rewards.
- You’ll earn enough Crafting Metal rewards from the full reward track to craft a Legendary item, or whatever your heart desires.
Daily/Weekly Challenges and Improving the Grind
Starting in Season 2, you’ll be able to complete a mix of Daily and Weekly Challenges to level up your Battle Pass. If you miss a few weeks or start late, your Weekly Challenges will still be around for you when you return, and you can complete them all at once.
While we don’t want to introduce wacky challenges that drastically warp the way you play the game, these challenges should provide some interesting variation from game-to-game. This means all players should feel more rapid Battle Pass progression and the journey will hopefully be more fun and interesting. Also, this addition should allow players who can only dedicate a few hours a week to the game to make a very deep cut into their Battle Pass progression.
We’re adding three Legendary items to the Battle Pass and there will now be a Legendary item every 25 Battle Pass levels in the premium track, including at purchase (that’s level 1, level 25, level 50, level 75, and level 100). Our goal is to have a nice balance of cool character exclusives and cosmetics for everyone (like weapon skins). The level 100 reward will be an evolving weapon skin with a special recolor version for those players who make it to level 110.
New Cosmetic Types and No Badge or Stat Tracker Rewards on Premium Path
We removed badges and basic stat trackers completely from the premium Battle Pass rewards track for Season 2. You’ll still get a seasonal badge, but it’ll be a single, evolving badge that won’t take up any additional reward slots! We’ve kept seasonal win trackers in the free path, and they will all be earnable in the first 10 levels.
You’ll also be able to earn items from three new content categories in place of badges/trackers. We’ll be revealing details about these categories closer to the launch of Season 2.
Earn Enough Crafting Metals for a Legendary Item
We’re replacing the Voice Lines with Crafting Metal rewards. You’ll now be able to earn enough Crafting Metals (1,200) to craft the Legendary item of your choosing. So, if there’s an existing item you’ve been coveting, you’ll be able to get it in Season 2. You can still get additional Crafting Metals from the various Apex Pack rewards in the Battle Pass as well.
We have a lot more to tell you about what you can expect in Season 2, so make sure you tune into our livestream on Saturday, June 8 to hear what else we have in store.